11:

Serenity Nicole Newton

6 months later

"Happy Birthday Bitch!!" Valencia shouted jumping on my bed. "My bitch finally legal out here."

"Valencia." My mother said making us both laugh.

"Thank you bestie." I said hugging her tightly. Okay so yes me and Valencia made up, it only took us a week. And we haven't even talked about the situation you know, we started talking with the conversation starter bitchhh guess what....

It's like nothing ever happened this bitch knows she ain't going no where, she's stuck like chuck.

"What you get me?" She rolled her eyes playfully and shrugged.

"You'll get it at your birthday party." She said getting up from my bed.

"Bubby!!" I yelled jumping out of bed running to jump on him. I kissed his cheek over and over making me laugh and try to push me off, but I wasn't going.

"Baby sis please chill." He said laughing harder and harder. "I missed you little bit."

"I'm not little anymore, I'm a big kid now." I said still on him as he held me. "Big bro, I miss you so much."

"I miss you to little ugly." He said slamming me down on the bed.

"Heard from Cortez?" Valencia asked making me side eye her. She knows damn well me and Cortez haven't been associating.

"Damn who the fuck blowing his line up." I said looking at Cortez phone as it kept buzzing. I looked down at Cortez who was sleep in my lap and debating if I should look at it or not.

My heart told me I shouldn't, but my mind told me I should. So i followed my mind and grabbed his phone. Unlocking it, first message I seen was from Kahron, asking Cortez when he was gone fucking ditch me. Second message was from Imani, asking Cortez if he was still messing with that little ass girl. Third message was him texting some random ass hoe....

I counted to ten and looked down at Cortez not knowing if I should punch him in his damn mouth or slap the fuck outta him. All I knew was my body started to heat up and I started shaking uncontrollably. 

"Yo Sereni-" I gave him a right hook right when he jumped up making him hold it and stare at it. "Fuck is ya pro- fuck do you have my phone for Serenity."

"When you gone ditch me Cortez? Little ass girl? Some random ass bitch!"i shouted throwing his phone at him. "Ugh...so what you been playing with my feelings this whole time? You don't want shit to do with me do you?"

"Stop going through my shit! Fuck is wrong with y-"

"Yo shut the fuck up man! I dead ass hate you ! Man...no I don't, I fucking love you, but it's coo cause its obvious you don't love me back. What you was planning on ditching me this entire time? Huh! That was you're plan? You're ashamed to be with m-" I stopped talking he put his hand on my mouth to shut me up.