The mall .

The next few days pass by really quickly , I've mostly spent time getting to know Camila, who is a stay at home mom and Luca, who owns his own Italian restaurant in town, where Mattia works . They all seem so nice but Mattia and I haven't really spoken much, which is odd considering we share a room but he's either never home or comes home super late , and when he is home he just keeps to himself .

I've caught him staring at me a few times though once while we were watching a movie and again now while we're eating breakfast.

It's Sunday, the day before schools starts. Mattia and I are supposed to head to the mall with his mom to go clothes shopping for my first day .
I put my dishes in the sink and start walking towards our room to go shower when Mattia pushes past me and runs into the bathroom first .

"Hey what the fuck " I yell while pounding on the door . " I was gonna shower first " I added but no response just some weird music , a lot of hot water and nearly 40 mins later he comes out with only a towel wrapped around his waist , his wet hair clinging to his forehead , body still wet with droplets of water from the shower . He walks towards his dresser : "You should really learn to stop staring so much , we're gonna be late " he says while looking for clothes not even looking at me.
I grab my things and walk towards the bathroom saying :
"Well maybe if you didn't take 20 years I wouldn't have to rush " I snap and slam the bathroom door
I hear laughing from the other side of door .
That was definitely on purpose . Right ? Hannah you're tripping out .

After I showered with almost no hot water I stand in front of the mirror straightening my hair . What is he doing to me ? Why does he act so weird all the time? Why would he just come out wearing a towel ? Why am I thinking about him in a towel? I snap myself back to reality and head back to our room , he's already upstairs by the time I get there .

The ride to the mall is silent but a comfortable silence, which was really odd for me . After walking around for nearly 2 hours all I found was a new pair of Air Force 1's. I'll probably just throw in some random jeans and a strapy top for school considering it is still pretty warm here .

We start to head home when I hear someone call Mattia we all turn around and a boy just a little taller than me walks over . He's wearing a black pair of adidas sweats, a PVHS hoodie and some black vans .His jawline looks like it could cut diamonds . He greets Mattia with a handshake and then smiles at Camila . Such a perfect smile wow . " Hi Mrs polibio " he says as he hugs her . " Hi Alejandro , how are you hun ?" She asks . " I'm doing good just not ready to go back to school yet " he joked

He turns to me and smiles " hey there , im Alejandro" he says shaking my hand . " hey I'm Hannah." " oh I know " , he says smirking at Mattia who is shooting him a death stare
" Mattia talks about yo-" he starts saying when Mattia pulls him away and starts walking in the opposite direction
Camila and I stand there looking at each other so confused .
"What was that ? " I asked , " I honestly have no idea I've never see that before " she says curiously.

Mattia's POV

He was just about to tell her I speak about her when I pulled him away .
" hey what the hell man " he said as I drag him away . " why the fuck would you want to tell her I speak about her ?!" I practically shout . He laughs " bro chill she's gonna find out eventually." He adds .
"Just not right now okay. " I say giving him a warning look . He matches my stare knowing I'm not just talking about the fact that I speak about her alot but doesn't say anything he just greets and then leaves clearly impressed with the tension he has now caused .
I am honestly so confused I don't know what has come over me or why I do it . I can't stop thinking and speaking about her to the boys . They are all so sick of it already but there is just something about her . I stroll out to the car and wait for my mom and Hannah .

I said nothing the whole car ride home or to her again

Hannah's POV

And then nothing . After the whole incident at the mall he hasn't spoken to his mom or myself , actually he hasn't stopped playing fortnite since we got home .

I walk downstairs into our room and pull his headphones off . " what the fuck " he says clearly irritated . " are you not going to explain what happened at the mall or why you've been avoiding speaking to me since I got here ? " I asked . He grabs the headphones back and I flinch , " I don't even know you why would I speak to you a lot anyway " he snaps and throws the headphones on the table . " woah okay then ." I walk off and go upstairs, as I'm walking I hear the sound of a door slamming and things falling.

Mattia's POV

Why the hell did I just do that . She's gonna hate me now . I throw my headphones against the wall walk into the bathroom and slam door. I slide down the door and end up sitting on the floor . Why did I snap at her when she was just asking a question. What is this girl doing to me , it's only been a week and she's staying for a whole year. what am I going to do?

I get up and just head for bed , that's tomorrow's problem . I pass out easily until I hear her come down to bed , she stops at my bed for a few minutes before continuing to her own and then goes to sleep .

Authors note ❤️
Thank you guys so much for the reads and votes so far I really appreciate it 💋