No

Today was Valentine's Day .. and it was also my birthday . Mattia made a huge scene when he found out , I honestly didn't think it was that big of a deal I've always thought Valentine's Day was overrated, but it was probably something to do with it being the same day.

Anyway .

I was getting ready to go out with the girls for a birthday lunch and shopping .

I just threw this on :

And waited for Vic to text me that she was here

Mattia disappeared early this morning and hasn't been replying to my texts so I just sat on my bed scrolling through Instagram .

***

We got to the mall , eventually and went to some restaurant Aria had suggested to eat at .

"Happy birthday Han " yelled Mia as she walked into the restaurant causing everyone to look up . We all burst out laughing this girl was honestly just too loud and we couldn't take her anywhere.

The girls all got me such nice gifts , Aria got me tickets to a Kehlani concert , Vic got me some yeezy's and Mia and the other girls got me some spa vouchers together.

We sat and ate , the food was pretty amazing. We all spoke about the drama from New Year's Eve again and how we were relieve that Ashley was official gone.

"You guys honestly made this day amazing " I said as we walked out of the restaurant hugging all of them .

I couldn't help but still feel off , the one person I wanted to be with on my birthday was completely Missing In Action .

I decided to try and call him while we were walking around shopping but it went straight to voicemail , so I knew he declined the call .

***

I walked into the house , "Camila " I yelled trying to find out where she was , "in the kitchen amor" . I walked in to find a beautiful cake on the table with her , Gianluca and Luca all around it . "Happy birthday amor" she said and embraced me in a hug. Luca came over and kissed me on my cheek and hugged me aswell. Gianluca handed me a small box , it was a locket with a picture of all of them including Mattia in it . "So that you can have us with you even when you leave " said Luca .

My eyes started to tear , "thank you so much , for everything " I said to them and hugged them all again.

"Also Mattia said to meet him in your room when you get home " Camila said with a smirk and I just laughed . We really needed to tell them about whatever we were .

I headed up to my room and walked in. No sign of Mattia anywhere , now I was seriously confused when suddenly hands covered my eyes .

I took them off and turned around to look at him , he had a grey champion hoodie and jeans on but still looked as hot as ever .
"Happy birthday baby" he said and planted a kiss on my lips , "oh and happy Valentine's Day aswell " he said and kissed me again and just laughed "happy Valentine's Day my love " I said.