Can we talk

I woke up the next morning . My head was pounding , I'm not sure whether is was from the hangover or everything that happened .

I leaned over and took the headache pills Mattia left on my bedside table. The sunlight was creeping in through my blinds , I crawled out of my bed to go pull them closed . I had no energy and honestly wanted nothing to do with the day .

I checked my phone , 10:00 am , I clicked it off again. I had a couple messages but they could wait until later . I rolled onto my back and tried to go back to sleep ,
The memories of last night came pouring in , the alcohol , Mariano , the dancing , the kissing , Mattia , the drive home ...everything . I was utterly confused , and I wanted to hear this big story of what happened 2 years ago .

I wonder if Mattia had meant what he said or whether it was just triggered by me kissing Mariano . Did Mariano just do it to stir drama like Mattia said ? Who do I trust rn .
Agh.

Laying here was just going to give me another headache , I got up and went into my bathroom which was connect to my room . I undressed and stepped into the shower the hot water running over my skin relaxed muscles I didn't even know were tensed. It seemed to wash all my problems down the drain . I got out dried myself off and proceeded to air dry my hair . I put on a pretty basic outfit considering I had no plans .

This is what I put on

I left the bathroom and sat on my phone to check my messages

I left the bathroom and sat on my phone to check my messages . It's been about an hour since I woke up .
Apparently after we left Mariano ended the party and made everyone except the boys leave , weird . Aria and Vic messaged me to say they'd drop my things off later this evening .
*phone bleeps*

Mattia : morning 😘, lets go out for breakfast so we can speak ?

Me : sure ,Meet me downstairs in 10 ?

Mattia : 💋

I put on some checker board slip on Vans , and grabbed a jacket Incase it was cold outside . I got downstairs before Mattia and greeted Camila and Gianluca . Mattia came walking in , he had a full grey Nike tracksuit on with his white air force .