"I do like you "

Authors note
Thank you guys again for all the support ,
Don't forget to comment and vote 🥺❤️

Also just for some fun I decide to add a video of Mattia 1 because wow it's him and second because the way his hair is in the middle of the video is how I imagine it when it's wet which will tie in later .

I woke up lying on top of Mattia

I woke up lying on top of Mattia . Crap I was supposed to get up and go back to my bed , but I'm not going to lie that was the best I've slept in a really long time .

"Mattia , we need to get up " I whispered near his ear . His arms tightened around my waist and then he rolled over so that he was on top
"nope , we need to stay like this " he said softly . I honestly wouldn't mind , but I knew he was also just trying to get out of the hike . I reached down to his sides and started tickling him , "okay okay I'm up , I'm up " he said laughing hysterically. I stopped and then got up but he grabbed my arm and pulled me back wrapping his arms around me ," I'm going to get you back " he said In a low voice before letting go . I just laughed and went to the bathroom .
I came out dressed and Mattia went in ,
" Mattia I'm going to borrow a hoodie cause it's still kinda cold" I said . I pulled out a black hoodie , I wasn't really asking more like telling him.

We went to pick everyone up , Vic and Alejandro slept at ales house which meant I had some questions for her later when we were alone ,while Alvaro and Kairi both looked like the walking dead ready to pass out any minute .

The falls where we were going to hike was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen , we parked the car and the sat planning out our route , Mattia has been moody since we got up and complained the whole way here he's been oddly clingy these last couple days and I kinda like it .

The hike started off smoothly it was pretty steep at first , Alvaro and Kairi ran ahead acting like monkeys then Alejandro and Vic followed at pretty good pace while I was left dealing with a really lazy Mattia .
" come on we're gonna fall behind " I said dragging him up the hill , " why did you say we'd do this " he cried. "It's not even that far to go "I said, "we're almost there ".
He sat down on a rock trying to catch his breath . "if it wasn't for Gianna would you have liked me ?" He asked . " I do like you " I shrugged , " no, I mean like , like me " he clarified . I do like him but I clearly can't tell him that now ," maybe " I brushed it off
"c'mon , I can't see the others anymore so we need to start walking again " he got up and ran past me . "Try and keep up " he shouted back at me .

I ran after him , where did all this energy suddenly come from ? When we eventually caught up with everyone they were sitting under a tree . " where'd did you guys go ?" asked Alvaro , " someone got lazy and didn't wanna carry on " I said pointing at Mattia who was bent over trying to catch his breath , again. we all got up and started walking the last few miles when I slipped on one of the loose rocks and almost fell luckily Mattia , who had been walking really closely behind me , grabbed my waist just in time . "Thanks " I said a bit flustered  , I reached down to rub my ankle it  felt weird and hurt a bit . "Hold up is your ankle okay ? " he asked making me stand still  , " I don't know it hurts a bit when I step on it " . He reached down and gave it a look then looked up at me , I put my finger over my lips and said "shh" quietly  then winked hopefully he'd get what I was trying to do . "It looks pretty bad "he said loudly causing everyone to turn and look at us . "Maybe we should head back and just go to the lake " I suggested , "that's fine we don't want you getting hurt any worse " said Vic . " here I'll carry you down " said Mattia motioning for me to hop onto his back . I hopped on and leaned forward to whisper in his ear " I know , I'm the best you can thank me later " he smirked and we all walked down to the car . Vic and I changed into some bikinis and the boys put on their shorts . Alvaro and Kairi disappeared into the woods probably to smoke weed or something , leaving the rest of us alone . "Let's wrestle" suggest Alejandro , " the girls can get on our shoulders and then wrestle like that to make it more interesting " . "It's going to be really unfair for you guys considering how tall we're gonna be " I said gesturing to Mattia , " you're just scared you're gonna loose" mocked Vic . We got into the water and onto the boys shoulders , which let me just say was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be .  Just like I thought ,because we towered over Victoria and Alejandro we won easily causing them to fall into the water .I slipped down and gave Mattia a victory hug , with out knowing what was happening he picked me up and threw me into the water . "That's for this morning " he laughed helping me up again . I splashed him and eventually it turned into a full blown water fight . Then he grabbed both my wrists and held them waiting for me to calm down . We stood there laughing for a while . When I looked over his shoulder I saw something very interesting Vic and Alejandro casual making out which was a huge thing for Alejandro. "Pick me up and then turn around and see what I see" I said quietly to Mattia . He picked me up so that my legs were wrapped around his waist and then turned around pretending to look at me but actually getting a perfect view of the show . He laughed quietly. " finally " he said " it took him long enough" .

Just then we both realized the position we were it . I brushed his hair off of his face a bit , the tension in the air had suddenly gotten a lot thicker . He leaned in just a bit clearly testing the waters and then so did I . Was it actually going to happen ?

"CANNONBALL" I heard a loud shout followed by Alvaro and Kairi jumping into the water splashing us all and killing the mood completely . They were clearly high asf and acting like complete clowns . Vic and I got out of the water to tan a bit while the boys played some weird game .

"So I saw you and ale " I said making kissy faces at her , she blushed  . " I saw you and Mattia " she returned the joke causing me to blush aswell . " yea well nothing happened and I doubt it ever will " I sighed
" besides he's got a girl so it would be the wrong thing anyway " . She gave me a sad smile . "So I know you slept over by Ale and you guys are clearly kissing so I'm gonna guess you guys are officially an item " I said , "well not officially we haven't spoke about it but I think we might be on our way there " she smiled shyly .

The boys came over and we all sat eating the snacks Camila and Luca packed for us before finally heading home .

I spent the rest of the weekend watching Netflix and catching up on homework . Sunday afternoon my mom FaceTimed me and we spoke for a while , I introduced her to Mattia and we filled her in on all the drama happening here . My mom always said drama follows me wherever I go . I guess she was right.