Wtf is Tiktok

After school we all got into mattia's car , he insisted that I sit in front while all the other guys squeezed in at the back . I'm straight up ignoring him at this point , I sat the entire drive there staring out the window while the boys we arguing about a soccer game . He barely spoke aswell and I could tell he was tense and deep in thought.

When we got to Kairis house he's parents weren't home so we all just went up to his room to chill, another one of their friends Robert also came over .
We basically all just sat on the bed and chairs jamming to music and taking videos . Mattia kept mostly to himself until he called me while filming a insta story " Hey Hannah" he called I looked up and smiled then flashed him a middle finger causing all the other boys to burst out laughing . "What's your handle ? " he asked and I told him . When suddenly my phone started blowing up with follows and insta stories . " how do you guys have so much followers " I asked and they all looked at each other and laughed when my phone started ringing , it was a FaceTime from Nicole back home . "Everyone shhh " I shouted .

I answer , " hey what's up isn't it almost midnight by you ?" I asked confused . "WHERE ARE YOU , AND WHO ARE YOU WITH ?" She basically screamed , " Erh some guys from my school ." I reply calmly looking around at the boys who had mixed expressions . "Is Mattia there rn ? " she asks I flip the camera onto him and he waved . " OH MY GOSH . " she exclaimed, " why are you tripping ? " I asked even more confused now looking up at the boys for clarity they all pretended not to know what's going on . " Hannah that's the cute guy from the tik tok we watched in class ." She finally explained , the smile that stretched across Mattia's face when she said this made me facepalm myself., that is definitely not something he needed to know especially not right now ." I completely forgot you guys made me watch that , that actually explains why he looked so familiar when I met him " I laughed .
" WAIT , you're sharing a room with Mattia Polibio " she asks again "yea I guess so hey " I responded , the smirk never leaving his face.
This went back and forth for a while , we face timed her for almost and hour and she met all the boys and got to say hi and they all followed her on Instagram aswell .

Well that was a turn of events who would've thought. Alejandro and I went downstairs to order pizza when I hit him against the arm "ouch , what was that for? " he asked rubbing his arm , " how could you not tell me that you guys are TikTok famous " I laughed "I had to hear it all the way from South Africa " I added . "It's not that big of a deal man , people just treat us differently when they find out like that's what happened with Gianna " he says . The mention of her name stings . " oh , well you won't have to worry about that from me cause clearly I'm a dumbass that didn't even realize it after watching your stuff , but you guys can show me how the whole thing actually works " I laughed . He pulled me in for a hug " I knew you wouldn't make it weird and of course , now that you know you'll be featuring in all of our videos " he said after the hug .

The night went a lot smoother than I thought it would . I decided to post a selfie considering I haven't since I got here .

 I decided to post a selfie considering I haven't since I got here

Liked by Mattiapolibio and 4 777 others

Hannahwells._ : First day wasn't too bad 🥴

120 comments
Alejandrozario : only cause we made it good 😹 #sl4r
ig.alvaro : @/alejandrozario 👃🏼👈🏼👎🏼

My likes and follows doubled in under 20 minutes just because of these boys it's actually insane .

Mattia and I decided to leave at about 11 . We got in the car and drove home in complete silence. I was still fuming , okay well I wasn't actually angry I was just really hurt . "Hannah" he say softly , but ignored him , "c'mon I know you're mad but can you at least talk to me ?" He tried . " I know I fucked up and I probably should've mentioned something and I'm really sorry ." I kept quiet until we pulled into the drive way
" you should've said something , but it's my fault cause clearly you never actually said you liked me I just sat around like a dumbass assuming it and making up these scenarios in my head but clearly that was on me , so don't worry about it we're good ." I shouted and slammed the car door on my way out .
I just wanted today to be over .

Mattia's POV

I sat in the car for a few minutes after she got out . She liked me and I fucked up . After tonight and seeing how well she got on with my boys I fell for her even more , I'm literally sitting in such a deep mess of my own shit and I need to fix it ASAP . I get out and head inside to see my mom hugging Hannah while she cried . Fucking great I made her cry . My mom shot me a warning glance and I knew a lecture was coming . I went to wait in the kitchen until I hear my mom say goodnight to Hannah . " what did you do to her Mattia ?!" She said firmly ," she found out about Gianna" I said with my eyes fixed on the table . "I thought you broke up with the girl when she left for Italy , and look at me when I'm speaking to you " she snapped . I looked up at her I've never seen her so mad before " I honestly meant to but couldn't do it over the phone I will soon mama ." I finally say . " you better, you know I don't like that girl firstly and secondly hurting a sweetheart like Hannah is something you'll regret for the rest of your life " she said before walking out of the kitchen .
I already do .