Florida

I woke up snuggled into Mattia's chest and with Kairi's legs intertwined with mine while he spooned with Ale. How did we all end up fitting on the same bed . Mattia must've felt me wake up because he instantly tightened his grip on me , I still sleep the best near him . I slipped my legs out from between Kairi's and tried to get up , "Han lay still " Mattia mumbled softly , his morning voice was insanely deep and raspy , honestly I could spend the entire day listening to it . "Mattia we need to get up for school , and I still need to head upstairs and shower " I said , I felt Alejandro and Kairi shift and start waking up . Mattia sighed and opened his eyes ,rubbed them and let go of me so I could get up , "I'll see you guys in a bit " I said before getting up and heading upstairs .
I got to my room and went to my bathroom to jump into the shower , for some reason the water just couldn't seem to get warm enough to wash away the stress of everything that happened yesterday and of having to see Mariano at school today . I got out and dried off , I did my hair and applied some concealer , eyebrow gel , highlight and mascara . I decided to go with and oversized blush pink jersey and some ripped blue jeans with my Air Force .

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs , the boys weren't up here yet so I headed for the kitchen to grab something quick to eat , I greeted Gianluca who was eating some cereal at the counter and Camila who was washing up some dishes from the prev...

I grabbed my bag and headed downstairs , the boys weren't up here yet so I headed for the kitchen to grab something quick to eat , I greeted Gianluca who was eating some cereal at the counter and Camila who was washing up some dishes from the previous night . Mattia walked in , "we'll grab something on our way " he said gesturing for me to follow him out . "Are you sure honey , there's some cereal and your dad brought home some food from the restaurant last night ?" Said Camila , Mattia flat our ignored her and walked out of the kitchen . I turned and gave her an apologetic look and waved goodbye before heading out of the kitchen to the car . When I got to the car Alejandro was sitting in the passenger seat , I opened the door and he looked at me " what's up ?" He asked , " this is my seat " I said and he looked over to Mattia who motioned for him to move to the backseat where Kairi was . He looked shocked ,then got out and sat at the back while the rest of us burst out laughing . "You should've known that bro" I heard Kairi giggle . Mattia started driving while Alejandro played some playboi carti songs , "you shouldn't have ignored your mom like that " I said so that only Mattia can hear me his jaw clenched , "she shouldn't have kept that from me for almost a year " he shot back .

I could see today being a really rough day for everyone , the rest of the ride was silent , he had on a neon green shadow hill hoodie , Jeans and his Air Force .