01:45 am

I woke up to the sound of a really loud crash , I don't even remember falling asleep . I roll over to check my phone but it's not next to my bed where I usually put it , I pat around on the bed feeling for it until I find it under my pillow . I clicked it on ,01:45 am , who is honestly awake at this time .

I get up and start walking downstairs , the kitchen light was on . I walked in to find a giggling Mattia laying on the floor , "what happened" I asked rubbing my eyes , "I walked into the counter and bumped a glass onto the floor " he giggled loudly ."shut up you're gonna wake the whole house up " I reached down to help him up , he reeked like alcohol. He struggled to get to his feet and then steadied a bit . "Why were you drinking ?" I asked as he leans against the counter , "why weren't you " he said as he wriggled his eyebrows . "Let's get you back to bed before anyone wakes up " I said and guided him down to his room. I had at least 60% of his weight on me and let's just say Mattia is not a light person .

When we got down stairs he flopped onto his bed and then rolled onto his back . I stood next to the bed trying to catch my breath when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to lay next to him . He slid his arm around my waist and turned me so that I was laying on top of him with my legs on either side of him . " you are absolutely gorgeous " he said and started sitting up so that I was now straddling him . I blushed , even though he was drunk he still gave butterflies . His face was so close to mine I could feel his warm breath against my skin , the smell of liquor still strong . He reached up and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear . "You're so bad , and baby I want you so bad " he said leaning even closer and placing his hand on my face .

"Mattia , you're drunk ." I whispered, "and you're gorgeous,what's your point" , "why are you so adorable when you're drunk " . "Drunk words are sober thoughts " he said playing with my hair slightly while his other hand rested on my thigh . "Back to my point , I don't want the first time I kiss you to be while you're drunk " I said . He nodded and leaned in again but to kiss my cheek ,"just know I really wanted to kiss you " I smiled and tried to get up , he grabbed my waist "nah stay like this for a little bit more " he pulled me closer I played with his hair for a bit while we just sat like that talking , "you really need to stop all this drinking and smoking before 2 years ago decides to repeat itself" I sighed , "it won't , ive got this under control and besides Mariano isn't in the picture " he shrugged "about that Mar asked me on a date tomorrow " his entire body tensed up and he glared at me but then he relaxed . "Are you gonna go ?" He asked , "yes ".
"Maybe it's time for bed " he said and with that I got up off him . Why did i bring that up now am I stupid I just ruined the whole moment .

I went upstairs it was about 3 am now and I had to be again at 6 so I fell asleep immediately again. When I woke up I had over slept so I ran Into the shower and threw on a random hoodie and some black leggings, then ran downstairs . "Hey is Mattia up yet ? " I said panting once I reached the kitchen , Camila looked up at me confused "he said you weren't feeling well , but he just walked out to go to the car " I sprinted out side and caught him just before he got into the car . "Why would you tell your mom I'm not feeling good when I'm perfectly fine " I asked irritated , a small smirk spread across his face as he took in my appearance "just thought you might wanna sleep in after our 1am conversation ."

To be honest I didn't think he'd remember, we go into the car I sat for a few minutes still trying to catch my breath , maybe bunking my last 2 soccer practices wasn't my best plane , I was snapped out of my thoughts Mattias voice ," Are you sure you wanna be wearing that hoodie out people are gonna think something's going on " I looked down and realized in my rush I had put on his neon green Shadow Hill hoodie, Camila must have gotten it mixed up and it ended up in my laundry . Great now I'm going to walk into school with the guy I likes hoodie on and try and speak to the guy that asked me on a date , lovely this day was bound to be interesting." Shit I didn't even notice I was in such a rush I just threw something on " he giggled a bit "okay if you say so , I just find it weird how you rejected me for a kiss and now you're wearing my clothes to school"