"Please , i love you "

This chapter is only shorted because it's a continuation of the last one we will be back to normal chapter lengths after this .

This chapter was inspired by the song "nighttime " by Russ I've attached it on-top and I think it suits the chapter well kinda lmao .

Anyway here's the chapter .

"No" I said

His face fell , and I could see he honestly didn't plan for me to say no . "Why ?" He asked barely audible .

"Baby it's not a no I really want to say yes ." He looked at me and frowned, " so then why are you saying no "

I took his face in my hands and made him look at me and sighed , "I'm scared , I'm scared I say yes and then I leave and it doesn't work out anymore and I lose you or something happens now and I lose you I don't know I'm just scared it's going to mess everything up " I blurted our and he kissed me to calm me down .

He took my hands off his face and held them in his " you can't worry about something that hasn't happened yet , we aren't even promised tomorrow never mind 3 months from now " , "I know but still "

He nodded , "look even if we break up the time we spent together would still be good , you make me better , you helped me through shit no one else ever could , you literally complete me and I don't want anyone else but you . It's always been you "

"Please , I love you " he said .

I felt a tear roll down my cheek , " okay , yes" his face lit up again and he pulled me onto his lap and hugged tight , "also can we not talk about you leaving until we have to because I don't wanna think about that just yet " he whispered into my ear and I nodded . I didn't want to think about it either honestly .

Just then Kairi and Alejandro came running out cheering and then stopped cause we both looked like we'd been crying "did she say no or yes cause I can't tell if these are tears of joy or not " Kairi said , "uhm both"  I laughed which cause him and ale to look at each other in confusion "wait what " asked ale , "it's a long story but I said yes eventually " and they broke out into cheers again

"Also there's something we need to do now " Mattia said and looked at me , he took my hand and lead me to the living room where his parents were , "mama , papa , we need to tell you something " he spoke and they looked up at us and then down at our interlocked fingers . For some reason I was oddly nervous . A smile spread across Camila's face slowly as she registered what was going on , " uhm id like you to meet my girlfriend , Hannah " he said and smiled down at me . They both stood up and Camila ran over to me and kissed my cheeks "I always knew it would happen " she squeal and I laughed . Luca also came over and hugged me after shaking Mattias hand , " we've known something was happening for a while but we were just waiting for you to tell us " said Luca and we both looked at each other. "Guess that means no more sleepovers " mumbled Mattia , " we knew about those too , we trust you two not to be stupid and make us grandparents before our time , well we trust Hannah " said Camila and Mattia faked being insulted even though he knew they were right .

Tonight worked out better than I thought it was going to .

Authors note

Can I just say the comments on the last chapter killed me , I honestly laughed so hard and I'm sorry to leave you guys like I did but I had to build some suspense 😹❤️🤡

Thank you again for everything ❤️

Love you guys

Han