We always did have the same taste

It was finally New Year's Eve , I was super excited for a whole new year and the fact that I was going into it with my favorite boy meant even more to me .

We still haven't spoken about what I heard or what I thought I hear on Christmas when we fell asleep . I don't exactly want to bring it up mostly because I'm still in shock about it , and maybe he didn't mean to say it ya know like maybe it was just in the heat of the moment that it happened , anyway I've been trying not to over think it .

Mattia knocked on my open door causing me to look up from my phone , " wussup baby " I said and he smiled , he's been practically begging me to call him that lately . "I'm gonna head over to Alejandro's to get ready for tonight cause a lot of the guys are gonna be there , message me and let me know when you guys are on your way later " he said , "okay , Ashley and the rest of the girls should be over in a couple hours ." He walked over and planted a small kiss on my head and the turned to leave but stopped before he reached the door and turned to look at me like he wanted to say something . I raised an eyebrow , "and now ?" , "uhhh no nothing , I'm just thinking we should probably tell my parents soon " I was at a loss for words but I also knew that this wasn't what he actually wanted to say . "No more sleepovers in your room then " I said pouting a little . "Never mind maybe we can wait a bit" he changed his mind quickly and blew me a kiss as he left.

This boy keeps surprising me honestly , I wonder what he actually wanted to say though.

***

"SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS " Mia yelled as Ashley , Salma and Lara downed vodka shots . They'd been doing pre-drinks in my room for the past 15 mins . While Vic showered and Aria debated on what to wear.

"I honestly missed you so much and I'm so glad we got to hang while I'm here " Ashley slurred as she hugged me . I just shot her a awkward smile . Drunk Ashley honestly just meant there'd be a bunch of problems and I'd probably have to look after her as always . But by the looks of it she found some new friends. It's not that we didn't like Mia , Salma and Lara but we honestly just weren't that close.

Luckily Camila and everyone else went out for dinner so there was no one home to hear all this noise . The girls and I decided on the following outfits :

Me

Ashley

Ashley