Guess who's back ... for good

Our lips met and I could still taste a hint of the vodka on his lips . The kiss was sweet but felt like electricity running through me at the same time , a part of me thought kissing someone with braces would be weird but I honestly felt nothing , maybe he was just that good. My hand snaked into his hair while the other was slung around his neck. His one hand rested on my waist and the other traveled down to grab my ass . The sexual tension was extremely thick and honestly I was kind of surprised I was enjoying the kiss as much as I was , until I was pulled of him .

Mattia's POV

I couldn't watch it anymore I got up and pulled her off him . "We're leaving now ." I said not even looking at her . The smug look on his face was only pissing me off more . "You came back here to start shit again , didn't you ?" I spat at him nearly inches from his face . Hector came and pulled me off him . I turned to her again and grabbed her arm " let's go " I said again . She pulled her arm back " no what the fuck why ?" She said being stubborn , we were starting to attract a crowd . "I'm not asking you I'm telling you , you're drunk I'm taking you home." I said pulling her out of the living room . Gianna stepped in front of me before I could walk out the front door , "not now " I practically growled. " did you pick yet " she shouted . I was so done with all of this honestly and I'd made up my mind days ago , " yes , it's her now move " I shouted. Her eyes started to fill with tears and she ran past me , I didn't mean to shout at her but I was so angry . I dragged Hannah to the car ignoring her protests. When we got into the car she started to lose it .

"What is your problem?" She yelled " first you have a girlfriend , then you lead me on , then I tell you I like you and that you need to choose but now you only choose because I kissed someone else " . " I chose a long time ago I just didn't know how to tell you or her ." I sighed " it's you , it's always been you " . She rolled her eyes , the amount of alcohol she's been drinking makes me think now isn't the best time for this discussion. "You don't even know him and you kissed him ." I said as we started driving . " oh and you do hey " she said laughing sarcastically. " trust me I know him a whole lot better than you do " the memories from 2 years ago flooded my head but I shut them out . "Please enlighten me then " she said , " I will just not now , when you're sober " I said calmly. Did she even hear the fact that I chose her . Did she even care anymore

When we go home she stormed inside and immediately went to her room. It's been a lot harder trying to speak to her since we no longer shared a room . I grabbed some painkillers and water and took them to her . When I walked into her room she way just laying on her bed starting at the ceiling .
" here you'll need these tomorrow morning " I said placing them on her bedside table and leaving . " I really did mean it when I said it's always been you " I said before shutting the door .

I went down to my room and checked my phone 5 messages. 2 were from Alejandro asking where we were , 2 from Gianna saying how much she hated me - great, and the last one was from Mariano and it said
" guess who's moving back home 😏😉" .

Fuck , Mariano was always meant to move back after a year but why did that year have to end now . I need to tell her what happened back then before it's too late . I shut my phone off and went to sleep .

Hannah's POV

I was so confused now . I liked Mattia so much and I still do , but Mariano just hits a bit differently. He's so much like Mattia but also the complete opposite in so many ways , for one he actually knows how to use his words and actions to explain how he's feeling . Mattia is also right though I barely know him and I can't make judgements until I truly know him. On the other hand Mattia actually chose me , but why do I still feel like a second option , even though he said it's always been me he's never really shown it until tonight .

He brought in some painkillers and then left . I reached over to check my phone 7 messages . 4 were from Vic and Aria asking where I disappeared to , crap I was supposed to sleep at arias , I messaged them to tell them I went home . 1 was from Kairi saying thanks for introducing him to Aria , 1 more from Gianna asking if I was happy that I ruined her life - super overly dramatic that she got my number just to say that. Then the last one from a unknown number that read " hey thanks for tonight beautiful- Mar ❤️"

My heart melted and I got major butterflies while reading the message but I didn't reply , I was exhausted and needed some sleep to clear my head .

Authors note
Thank you guys for 3K reads ❤️
We also got ranked at #1 on hector and #2 on mar here on wattpad 🥺❤️
Don't forget to vote and comment
- Han ❤️