My girl

Authors note

I'll make this super quick but I just wanted to show you guys what Ashley looks like , I see her as Justine Biticon

Okay back to the chapter .

Mattia's POV

I couldn't resist anymore , her lips looked so perfect, I closed the gap and we kissed. I could tell she didn't expect it at first but then she eventually started kissing me back .

She wrapped her arms around my neck and mine wrapped around her waist pulling her in closer . Crap . I broke the kiss "were still on live " I mouth to her .

"I win , thanks for watching guys " I said doing a victory dance and going to turn off the live video , "I actually won " I laughed and started dancing more while her face twisted into confusion " was this just for the game ?" She said and I could see her facial expression turn to sadness. "What?" I asked confused, "the kiss it was just a damn game " she said and started walking to leave .

I got up and ran ,well I actually just took big steps because she's so tiny , I grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her around . Tears were pooling at her eyes , everything that happened with Mariano must've really hurt her . I put my forehead against hers "look at me " I said and she looked up at me , "I've wanted to kiss you ever since that first night you came here and sat on my lap after helping my drunk ass off the kitchen floor , it's not just a game to me . I genuinely like you and that kiss means more to me than you'll ever know" I said and before she even had time to respond I kissed her again my one hand on her face and the other pulled her closer by her waist . She kissed me back instantly this time . Arms snaking around my neck and she stood on her toes so that I didn't bend down as much .

*phone bleeps 5 times *

Both my hands moved down to her ass grabbing a bit which caused her to moan into my mouth , an excuse for my tongue to enter . Everything felt perfect the way our bodies fit , the way our tongues moved in sync it all just worked and it never felt like this with anyone else before .

*phone bleeps 7 times *

She almost lost her balance so I grabbed her ass and signaled for her to jump . She jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist while I held her up . I walked over to the bead still carrying her and then sat down with her straddling me . I pulled back and sighed into her ear "I've been wanting to kiss you like this for so long " I could see the goosebumps on her skin appear. I started kissing her neck and she rolled her head back moaning a bit . I left a small hickey near her collar bone , when suddenly the pace change a bit . She pulled back and started kissing my neck grinding a bit on me . Holy shit. I let out a groan and I felt her smirk as she kissed all up my neck and back to my mouth . We were hungry for each other as if we'd both been waiting for this to happen for so long , which I think we did .