Lets go hike ?

Authors note
Thank you guys so much for 1K reads I honestly can't believe it 🥺😭❤️
I hope you enjoy this chapter and please don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts
-Han 💋

The boys ended up sleeping over . Camila brought down a few extra mattresses and we all got comfy and ready for bed when Alejandro shot up "let's go on a hike this Saturday ?" , we all looked at him with a pained expression. "Why would we want to do that ?" Sighed Mattia , Ale's expression fell " I just thought It'd be fun and I also wanted to take Vic out " he said . Vic or rather Victoria was a girl Alejandro had been speaking to for a while and we all knew he liked her . " you know what I'm down and so is Mattia " I said earning me a dirty look . Alejandro's smile grew . "Count Alvaro and I in aswell " said Kairi . Roshaun and Robert bailed , but we were okay with 6 because then the car wouldn't be as full .

Sleeping arrangements got a bit awkward, Robert was too tall to share with anyone so he slept on Mattia's bed , Roshaun and Alvaro took one mattress on the floor and Kairi and Alejandro took the other leaving Mattia and I to bunk together . Lovely .

We started to lay down when Mattia turned and ended up on my hair "Mattia your pulling my hair " I shouted and he jumped off " and not in the good kinda way " . He smirked at me . Oh crap I said that out loud . We ended up with him on his back and me lying on his chest . He started playing with my hair , I nearly died . After about 5 mins I was out .

The next morning I woke up to the sound of boys laughing . I shot up but fell back down due to a huge weight over my chest . Mattia was spread over the entire bed holding onto my waist and cuddled into my neck . " what time is it ? " I asked rubbing my eyes , "nearly 7" said Kairi . I pushed Mattia off me slowly and he groaned , it actually sounded kinda cute . The boys were all up and dressed , " who turned my alarm off " I asked checking my phone, they all laughed again . "You guys just looked too cute so we didn't want to disturb" giggled Alvaro. I rolled my eyes ,went to shower and got dressed . I Decided to be a girly girl today and went with an outfit like this :

 I Decided to be a girly girl today and went with an outfit like this :

It's as girly as I was gonna get .

I walked out to see the boys sitting in a circle talking they all jumped when I walked in. Odd .

Mattia's POV

Her falling asleep in my arms is something I wish could happen every night. I woke up to the guys laughing at me . "What's going on ? " I asked , "you've got a bit of drool right here" Robert said pointing at my face . I hit his handed and flashed him a middle finger .
It was the best sleep I'd had in a long time .
I sat up and we all formed a circle so we could talk without Hannah hearing us .
" what are you going to do about Gianna today bro ?" Asked Alvaro . I hadn't thought about it , " we'll see how bad it is and take it from there " I said . The door opened and we all jumped . She looked so adorable I've never seen her in a skirt before and honestly it suited her body so well , she had the best legs I'd ever seen and everything just , worked.