Chapter 3: {proposal}

|Except the unexpected|

Nina's pov:

After school, I came back home early. Mom was still working and the whole house was dead silent. I walked into the living room and played some music to make it less silent. I walked upstairs and went into my room.

I dropped my bag by my bed and walked into the bathroom. I freshened up and tied my hair in a messy bun. I didn't change my clothes since I will have to get ready for the party soon.

I took out my books and checked for my homework. I put my phone on charge while I started to complete my homework. There weren't many so I finished early.

"I'M HOME!" A cheerful man voiced echo from downstairs. He fucking turns off the radio. I sighed and walked downstairs. He always goes to the kitchen and made some food for us.

When I walked into the kitchen, he was already finished with two sandwiches. He turned around and smiled.

"Here one for you and one for me." He said and handed me one plate.

"Thank you."

We both sat down near the counter and started to eat.

"Where is aunt Molly?" Colton asked as we ate.

"Still working. She will be late tonight." I said, "anyway what happens today at school?"

"About that. I have a favor to ask you." He said looking at me seriously.

Ohkay?

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Well, the principal called us in the office to tell us that someone broke into the school yesterday-"

"You guys broke into the school!?" I asked shocked and he gave me an are-you-serious-look.

"Let me finish. We didn't break into the school. We were accused." He said and I listened to him carefully.

How can I help him in this case?

"And now we need someone who can help us and I choose you." He said and I raised an eyebrow.

"How the hell am I going to help you in this?" I asked.

"Well, you just have to tell them that we were with you here." He shrugged.

"We? As in you and your gang?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well yeah. We all kinda need your help here." He said and I sighed.

"Fine. I guess I can help you since you help me with Andrew." I said and he chuckled.

"I knew you would help us but the guys want to meet you." He said and I sighed.

"Did you even tell them that I am your cousin?" I asked and he shakes his head no.

"Not yet but we will tell them later." He said and I nodded.

"Anyway now that's clear. What's your plan for tonight?" He asked as he stood up and walked toward the fridge.

"The girls and I are going to a party and you?" I asked and stood up. I walked toward the sink and put the plate in it.

"Oh, we are going to a party too. Where are you going?" He asked, pouring himself some mango juice.

"At Mike's house." I sighed and opened the water tap.

"Wait what? You're going there? Did you forget that Andrew is Mike's best friend and that he would be there too?" He asked and I glared at him.

"I know that but the girls want me to accompany them and there are small chances that I'll meet him there," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Anyway we are going there too so I will make you meet the boys." He said and I sighed.

"Fine."

I washed the dishes and cleaned up the mess he made. After 20 minutes, he left. I went to my room and took a shower. The girls must be on their way here.

-----

After the girls arrived, they asked me about Colton. I told them what happened and they weren't surprised. We were now getting ready for the party.

However, they were shocked when I told them that we were going to meet Colton and his gang at the party.

(Nina's outfit⬆️)

(First outfit Eva⬆️ Second outfit Amy⬆️)

Eva and I were done. I was doing Amy's hair while Eva was choosing her heels.

"Did Sean call you?" I asked Amy and she let out a long sigh.

"No, he cancelled our date." She replied and I frowned.

"It's the third time he is doing this." Eva pointed out.

"Yeah but I think he is busy. He isn't even taking my calls." She said and I sighed.

"No matter how busy he is, if he wants you, he needs to take out some time for you," I said as I did the last curles.

"Stop defending her Amy. He needs to understand that he is hurting you. He can't just ignore you like you are nothing. You are his girlfriend who he claimed he loved!" Eva said.

"I don't know... I'm not even sure if his feelings for me are real," Amy admitted looking down. I glanced at Eva and she was already looking at me. We both know how much Amy loves Sean. She can do anything for him and they were dating for only 6 months.

"Anyway forget about me. How is Ian, Eva?" Amy asked looking at Eva. Ian and Eva were seeing each other, not dating though. They were still 'friends'.

"He is good. But I didn't talk to him since last week. He is busy with his family." Eva sighed and Amy pouted.

"Damn why do our relationship suck?" Amy asked and we chuckled.

"Maybe they are not the right one," I said and they both surprisingly agreed with me.

"Maybe, but let's just go with the flow. We will see where it ends." Eva said.

"Only dead fish goes with the flow." I pointed out and she sticks out her tongue at me. Childish much.

"Anyway girls. Let's get going." Amy said standing up. We all checked ourselves in the mirror one last time before making our way downstairs to Amy's car.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah