Chapter 17:{part 2}⚠

Mature scene ahead.

If you don't want to read it, you can skip it and go to the next chapter. I made sure to put all the smut in one chapter so that you won't miss the storyline.

I hope you enjoy this one ;)

|You make me feel special and I love that feeling.|

Nina's pov:

We reached his house and he parked. We stepped out and walked inside. It was really dark. He turned on the lights before turning to me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist lifting me up. I wrapped my leg around his waist, holding onto him. He walked to his room and dropped me on the bed. I remained in my position, watching him slowly getting undress. He removed his shirt and his jean leaving him in his boxers. I could see the outline of his throbbing cock. I looked up at him and he was already looking at me.

He knees on the edge and then crawls to me, hovering me.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked and I shake my head no.

"You gave it to Andrew?" He asked surprised.

"No, I didn't let him touch me. We only kissed. I lost my virginity to my first boyfriend." I said and he nodded. For some reason with Andrew i didn't feel comfortable enough with him to do more than just kissing.

"Good." He pecked my lips and went down my neck. He removed my necklace and put it away. I watched as he crawls back and knees down on the floor. He grabbed my legs and pulled me near the edge. He pulled my skirt up on my hips looking lustfully at my black panties. He pulled it off leaving me naked in front of him. I closed my legs, feeling self-conscious. He looked at me as he works his hand up my thigh.

"Don't you hide from me. You're beautiful." He murmured before leaning to kiss my thigh. I watched him opened my leg and put them on his shoulder as his face came closer to my clit.

He took a long and slow lick of my clit making my head fall back on the bed. He started to go faster and faster, making me moans. I let my hand go in his hair, tugging it as he eats my pussy.

"Fuck...." I moaned feeling myself clenching. But when I was close to cum, he pulled away. I looked at him and saw him licking his finger. He looked at me right in the eyes as he put two fingers inside me. I moaned as he started to go even faster. I was really close. He licked my clit while fingering me.

"I-i'm c-close." I gasped as I felt another wave of pleasure washed over me.

"Look at me, Nina." He ordered and I looked at him.

"Good girl, look at me while you cum." He said and just then I felt myself coming on his fingers and my legs were shaking a bit. I laid my head on the bed, feeling tired. It's been too long since my last time.

I felt Adrian move and I looked at him. He pulled my skirt done before unzipping it and throwing it on the ground. He moved up, and removed my shirt, leaving me with my black lacy bra. I always wear match undergarments.

"You looked beautiful." He murmured before kissing my lips. I kissed him back, pulling him on me.

"I'm not going easy on you." He murmured kissing my neck. He pulled away and removed his boxers, his cock fall out. It was really big and hard. He reached out to unclasp my bra and free my boobs.

"I'm going to make you scream my name repeatedly." He stated, his dominating side taking over. He looked more hot and sexy when he was controling.

He lines up his cock to my pussy and without warning, he thrust himself into me, making me scream loudly. I was glad that there was no one home or close to us. He went faster and faster, ripping me apart with his big cock. He groaned whenever I clenched around him.

"Hmm... Adrian... i-i'm c-close.... fuck!" I moaned and he looked down at me. With one hand he grabbed my boods pinching them. I gasped as I felt myself clenching again.

"Cum for me baby. Cum all over my cock." He said kissing my neck. I cum holding onto the sheets of the bed. I was tired but Adrian wasn't. He didn't let me relax as he turned me around and make my knee down. He pushed me lightly on my hand before putting himself into my pussy again. He thrust even faster never feeling tired or worn out. He reached to rub my pussy making it more intense.

"Yes... Adrian... yes.. hmmm... fuck."

My moan and his groaned were echoing in the whole room. I felt myself clenching again, reaching for my third orgasm.

"Fuck... Adrian!" I cummed and felt on the bed. He moved and laid beside me.

"I haven't cum yet." He said making me looked at him. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me on him. Both my legs were on his side while he laid down. I could feel my cum leaking on my legs but he didn't seem to care. He places me on top of him and I felt my eyes rolled back. He grabbed my hips lifting me up and pulling down his cock. He groaned and grabbed both my boobs squeezing them. I moaned again as he went deep and faster.

"Fuck, I'm close." He groaned and so was i. He pulled me on him, my chest touching his. He wrapped his arms around my waist and thrust even harder.

"I'm about to cum," he said and I nodded.

"Me too," I said.

"Fuck!"

"Come inside me."

We both had our orgasm. I had my fourth one while he had his first one. I laid on top on him having no energy to move. My eyes were starting to close on their own. I looked at him and saw him looking at me with a small smile. He kissed my forehead before placing me beside him. He removed his cock from my pussy and I groaned.

"Goodnight baby." I heard him said before I finally let sleep take over.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah