Chapter 28: {Eva and Blake}

|It might take a year. It might takes a day. But what's meant to be will always find its way.|

Adrian's pov:

I guess we fell asleep while watching the movie since we both woke up when my phone started to ring. I reached out to take it while still laying on the bed. It was already dark outside and even my room was dark. I turned on the bed lamp and took the call.

"Dude we have a problem," Blake said as soon as I pick up.

"What happened?" I asked.

"It's Ian. He is on a fucking date with Eva." He said angrily and I sighed.

"Ok calm down. Did he do anything to her?" I asked.

"No, she seems happy. She is laughing with him." He sighed and I chuckled.
There was no doubt that he was more concerned that Ian went on a date with her than Ian being dangerous and could hurt her.

See...

"Then why did you call me?" I asked.

"Dude! Are you serious right now?" He asked and I chuckled.

"Who is it?" A voice asked beside me.

"Blake, he saw Eva with Ian," I answered and Nina looked at me concerned.

"Ian didn't do anything right?" She asked and I shake my head no.

"Who is with you?" Blake asked through the phone.

"Wait I'll put you on speaker," I said and press the button.

"Who is with you?" Blake repeated.

"Hello," Nina said and there was a silent.

"Wait Nina?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah, that's me," Nina said.

"Am I disturbing anything?" He asked cautiously.

"Yes." I replied while Nina said 'No'.

"Ok, I don't even want to know what you two are doing." He said and we both chuckled. Nina laid back down and grabbed her phone.

"Dude, are you going to help or not?" Blake asked and I frowned.

"Help you for what? She is on her date. You really want to ruin that for her?" I asked confused.

"That's the problem. I don't want her to be dating him. So yeah I will ruin it, are you gonna help me or not?" He whined and I rolled my eyes.

"Shit!"

I looked at Nina and she was looking at her phone shocked.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"Eva sends me many messages but since we were sleeping, I didn't hear it vibrated." She said.

"What did she say?" Blake asked before I could ask her.

"Ian is being super creepy. She wanted me to call her and pretend that I have an emergency so that she can get out of there. Amy's phone is switched off." Nina explained.

"Well, I'm going to her. I'll call you later." He hangs up before we could even speak.

"I guess I don't have to call Eva anymore." Nina chuckled and I nodded.

"She is in good hand, don't worry. Anyway, do you want to eat?" I asked.

Eva's pov:

I was so over this fucking date. Where the hell is Nina? She fucking told me to message her whenever I need her and now she is missing. Even Amy ditched me.

"How is the soup?" Ian asked looking up at me.

Who orders soup for a date? He didn't even ask me what I wanted.

"It's really good." I faked smiled.

"I knew you would like it." He said and I nodded.

I looked back at my plate and play with my spoon.

"I hope you are not tired yet. I want to show you some places before I dropped you home." He said and I looked at him confused.

"What kind of places?" I asked curiously.

"You will like them don't worry." He smiled.

I doubt that...

"Anyway, how's your friend? What's her name, Nina?" He asked.

"She's good," I replied shortly without giving him many details.

"She was dating Amdrew right? How are they doing?" He asked and I frowned.

Why would he ask that?

"They broke up," I said and he nodded.

"So who is she seeing right now?" He asked taking about a spoon of his soup.

"Huh, no one," I replied. Why was he so interested in her life?

"Oh, how does he know Adrian then?" He asked suddenly looking at me as if I was lying.

"They are friends," I said.

"Oh really? How did th-"

"EVA!" I turned to my left and saw Blake walking towards me. I smiled relieved.

"Hi, Blake," I said.

He walked closer to us and sat down right beside me in the boot.

"Hope I'm not disturbing you two." He said and I shake my head no.

"Of course not. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh I just finished some work and I was passing by when I saw you." He replied and I nodded.

"Hi," Ian said and we looked at him. He looked annoyed that Blake joined us. Nina did warn me that the guys know him and that they didn't get along well.

"Anyway do you have any plans for later?  There is a small fancy fair in the park, we could go there." Blake suggested.

"No, she-"

"I don't have any plans later and I actually do want to go to the park." I smiled.

"Well, I'm actually going right now. Come with me." He said and I was about to talk when Ian interrupted me.

"We are on a date. She can't leave." Ian said and Blake raised an eyebrow.

"I think your date is over since you both already ate your dinner and she can leave if she wants to." Blake replied to Ian before turning to me, "Now, let's go."

He didn't wait for me to reply as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the boot.

"Thanks for the date. It was nice." I said to Ian. Blake didn't let him talk or protest as he dragged me outside. Once we were out of Ian's sight, Blake let go of my wrist.

"You're welcome." He said as we walked to his car, his hand in his pocket. Without even thinking, I throw my arms around his shoulder hugging him tightly. He stumbled a little since he wasn't expecting me to do this.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much," I said gratefully and he chuckled wrapping his arms around my back.

"How about we really go to the fair? I'll buy some food since I know you barely touch that soup." He smirked and I nodded.

"I'm really hungry," I admitted.

We both pulled away and sat down in his car.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah.