Chapter 32: {Winners}

|Don't give up, the beginning is always the hardest.|

Colton's pov:

Adrian looked confused to see Nina and Ian both in the ring. Andrew grabbed this opportunity to kick Adrian's leg and made him fall down.

No one was trying to see what was happening. They were all cheering loudly. Even the mic guy didn't stop them or try to put the two out. They wanted this fight to happen.

"She is insane," Landon said looking at Nina.

"She is just protecting Adrian's back. Adrian can easily get Andrew while Nina deal with Ian." Eva commented.

"Hopefully she knows what she is doing," I said.

"Oh don't worry, Nina must have planned something in her head before going up," Amy added.

We watched as Ian and Nina started to fight. Nina was going hard and Ian wasn't that well prepared to protect himself from Nina's punch. Nina turned around and back kick Ian in the face with her boot. When Ian looked back at her, he was bleeding.

I glanced at Adrian and he did pretty good with Andrew, his whole face was covered in blood. I looked back at Nina and she used the side of the ring to lift herself up and wrapped one of her thighs around Ian's neck bringing him on the ground.

Where the fuck did she learn that?

She kept her position making Ian's face becoming red, as she cut his supply of air. Ian tapped the ground four times before Nina let him go and stood up breathing hard. She looked at Ian but he was too weak to stand up.

She won!

She glanced at Adrian and he was done too. Andrew was passed out on the ground. They both freaking won. The crowd went silent and the guy with the mic walked on the ring. Adrian didn't care as he bends down and kissed Nina. Amy gasped while Eva squealed.

"Finally," Eva said smiling.

"WELL, WE HAVE OUR WINNER. THE MATCH IS OVER." He said making the crowd start leaving. Adrian walked to Nina and wrapped his arm around her waist. He started to examine her to see if she had any injury while she did the same with him.

These two are made for each other.

We made our way to them and both Ian and Andrew were still there. No one bothers to take them down.

"You did great," Blake said hugging Nina.

"How did you even do these fight trick? It was cool but dangerous." Landon added.

"Guys give them some air. They are tired." Amy stated.

We moved back down and let them walked down. Eva handed Nina her pulse and gave Adrian his shirt and his chaine.

"Since when are you two a thing?" I dared asked them.

"Since Justin's party," Adrian answered surprising all of us.

"That was days ago," Landon said and he shrugged.

"Anyway, how about we get dinner and go home. I'm sweaty and tired." Adrian suggested.

"Same," Nina added.

"Alright, there is a restaurant not far from here. We can go there." Blake suggested and we all agreed.

-----

Nina's pov:

The restaurant was empty. There were only the staffs talking to each other. When they saw us, one of the waiters came toward us with the menu.