Chapter 26: {His mom}

|It's okay to be sad. It's okay to cry. Just don't let the sadness takes over your life. You will be smiling too. I know it.|

Nina's pov:

When the bell rang, I walked to the parking lot where Adrian was waiting for me. I told the girls that I had some errands to do and that they didn't have to wait for me after school.

He smiled when he saw me approaching him.

"Hi again." He said and I chuckled.

"Hi, how's your arm?" I asked and he shrugged.

"It's good." He replied.

We both sat down and he drove us to his house. I was about to step down when he grabbed my wrist. He pulled me on him and kissed me hard. I try not to put much pressure on his arm as I kissed him back.

We eventually pulled away for air and we were both breathing hard. We then stepped down and walked to the door. Adrian opened it and we walked in. However, I frowned when I saw a pair of black heels near the front door. Adrian grabbed my waist and started to kiss my neck. I stopped him and pointed at the heels. These wasn't mine. He frowned but after a few seconds, his expression changed. His smiling face was now blank. No emotion, no expression, nothing.

"Stay by my side." His voice was empty and cold.

Who was she?

We walked to the living room and I noticed a lady sitting on the couch drinking some wines. She had a magazine which she was reading. She looked up and send a glare my way. She looked back at Adrian and stood up.

"I thought I told you that you couldn't bring any whore in my house." The lady said and my eyes widened.

What the hell? A whore? And wait... her house.. was she his mother?

I looked at Adrian and saw him looking blankly at her. His hand was in a tight fist by his side.

"Give him some credit mom. She doesn't look that bad." Another voice said and we turned toward the door. A boy, who looked really similar to Adrian said smirking at me. I noticed how he lets his eyes set on my ass and I guess Adrian saw it too since he moved and stood in front of me.

"What? Why are you being so protective of her? How many does she take for the night? I would like one round too." He smirked making me gagged. Please don't tell me that he was his brother.

"I swear if you say anything else about her, I'll fucking punch you," Adrian said dangerously low.

"Adrian! Watch your tongue. And is it a way to talk to your brother?" His mom asked.

"I will talk to him like that if he continues to talk shit about my girlfriend." Adrian hissed and his mom turned to glare at me.

"This! This girl is your girlfriend? I thought your choice was better Adrian and Jennifer looked more beautiful compared to her." She said angrily.

Ouch.. but who the heck is Jennifer?

"I don't care about Jennifer and why are you two here? I'm sure you are not here to talk about me or anything related to my life. So tell me why did you bother to come here." Adrian asked.

"Mind your tongue, Adrian. I'm your mother and don't forget that you are in my house. I can throw you out anytime I want!" His mom threatened.

"Your house? Or dear mother." Adrian said and his voice was laced with venom when he said 'mother'. "Unfortunately, you are wrong. This house is mine and I already put it on my name. Dad willingly signed the paper and handed it to the lawyer. I already turned 18 a few months ago and I can legally have this property for my name."

"That's impossible. Dad was going to give me this house." His brother snapped.

"I'm not lying. If you don't believe me go and ask dad and if you still don't believe it, call the lawyer and ask him for the paper." Adrian snapped back.

"What did you do? Do you even have an idea of how you messed up everything?" His mom said angrily.

"What did you expect from him, mom? He was always a fucking asshole." His brother said and then turned toward me, "how much did he pay you to sleep with him? I would love to take you home and I promise, I'm better in bed than him."

That was the last straw before Adrian went to punch him. His brother didn't give up easily. They both started to fight and I was afraid that Adrian will hurt himself more. His brother wasn't going easy and Adrian was still recovering from his cut. His brother repeatedly punches his arm and stomach and Adrian didn't hiss at all.

"You bitch!" His mother said and I turned to her, "That's all because of you! Look how they are both fighting. Is that what you wanted?"

What was she talking about? I never knew Adrian had a brother. How the heck would I want them to fight? And look who was calling me a bitch.

I was about to talk to her when a loud shattering of glass make my head snapped to Adrian. He was leaning against the wall and it was some photo frames that broke down. His brother was going to punch him again but I stopped his punch right in my palm.

"Get the fuck out of my house. You are both on my property. I can call the cop and get you two kick out from here." Adrian threatened.

"Shut up, you selfish boy. I came here to tell you that your aunt was getting married and that unfortunately you were invited to the receptions. I don't want to stay in your house! And I prove my points years ago when I made your dad leave from here." She snapped.

"I won't say it one more time. GET OUT!"

They both walked to the front door and put their shoes on. I didn't notice Adrian's brother shoe since it was against the wall. They both left leaving us in complete silence.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah