Chapter 3

Bella stormed into the study where Voldemort was at sitting in front of the fire with a thoughtful expression on his face. He still looked worn out as if he wasn't fully recovered. Thankfully Bella had given him some of her blood. It replenished some of his strength. After finding out Bella liked his glamoured appearance he decided to keep it....at least until he could get his original form back. 

"what is the matter?" Voldemort questioned as he looked up at her with a concerned look.  

"Those morons!" Bella hissed out unconsciously switching to Parseltongue. Ever since Voldemort put some of his soul into her creating a horcrux she had been able to speak the language. Christine had laughed at her, cause she could speak the language with out needed to be a horcrux....well you know what Christine...shove off. 

"Several of our people were captured in that raid. None of them listened to me! I told them, get the tablet and get out don't stay around and mess with the muggles! we are supposed to be keeping  a low profile!" Bella snapped. 

Voldemort sighed at the incompetence of his death eaters. They seem to never learn. He had talked to them, threatened them even attempted to bribe them, and yet they still are idiots. 

"they clearly do not see me as the dark lady any more my lord, they do not listen to me" Bella said as she sat down on the arm of the chair. Bella couldn't help but scoff a little, They never had listened to her, even with her title being the 'Dark lady'. 

especially Lucius Malfoy. he was the instigator. he felt as though he should be second in command, except Voldemort already knows what Malfoy did to her when they were younger, and because of that Voldemort only keeps him around for the money. Draco was too young to take over as head of house just yet. 

"then you need to show them their place" Voldemort replied looking up at her. "I will hold a meeting later and address it. Hell maybe you could torture a few of them if you want" he added trying to make her less upset. 

"i should also like to put out there, that should they continue treating dad they way that they have been, i will slit their throats" Bella said coldly as her eyes narrowed. She was tired of people talking down to Greyback, just because he was a werewolf. No one ever questioned why Greyback ever did the things that he did. He never wanted to be a werewolf. he didn't get to choose! 

after she had gotten to know Greyback more when she joined Voldemort, He had become an adoptive father to her. She had asked him why he had bitten Remus, one of her best friends from school. It was his father that made the choice...apparently. Remus had been really sick as a child. The only way to save him was to change him, But then the father had regretted the decision after he had already been turned. 

It sickened Bella to know the truth, how could anyone make that type of decision and then change their mind after it already happened, what's worse is the father only saw the worst side of the lycanthrope curse. 

Bella saw the beauty in it, as long as they didn't poison them selves with the wolves bane. The wolves bane is poison to all werewolves. That is why Remus had no fur and was all deformed. Greyback never took the wolves bane. he accepted the wolf, and because of that he didn't go through all the pain that comes with the transformation. 

Bella leaned back against the back of the chair and looked into the fire. 

"what do you see?" Voldemort questioned seeing that she had a distant look in her eyes. 

"Blood, a lot of blood and a man, no....a woman, i cant see who it is though, but they have long hair. It looks like me....but it isn't me. she is different. she is standing....in the great hall at Hogwarts" Bella replied.

Voldemort looked up at her with a puzzled look. "the final battle?" he asked. 

"I don't know, maybe, you seem to know who she is....in the vision I mean" Bella explained she looked over at Voldemort. "I should go see Dumbledore. he will try and contact me sooner or later" she said. 

"yes go, find a way to contact me afterwards" Voldemort replied, that was a good idea. "see what you can find out" he added. 

"you will be the first to know once i can get away" Bella replied reassuringly as she stood up. She turned and walked out. 

She shivered as she walked out of the house. *creepy place* she thought in annoyance as she walked passed a couple of peacocks owed by the Malfoys. Why they owned peacocks was beyond her. she spun around once and her original appearance reappeared completely hiding her 'Dark Lady' persona. 

She disappeared into the night.