44

Bella woke to a very annoying sound. As she opened her eyes and looked up to find her self laying next to Yugi who was also just waking up. they looked around and found the other boys also waking up to the annoying sound. 

"what on earth?" 

"who wants to die?" Bakura grumbled

"Get up, time to get up" 

they looked over to see Marie perched on Yugi's bed frame. 

"mom, go away!" Bella groaned as she dropped her head back down onto the pillow. 

"Get up before I leak these pictures of you two to everyone in the school" Marie chirped. Bella sat up quickly. 

"what pictures?!" She asked, but Marie flew off. Bella jumped out of bed and chased after her. "Get back here!" 

Bella chased her out of the dorms and then straight down the halls of the castle, completely forgetting that she was in her bed clothes. 

She slid into the great hall and came to a stop as Marie flew over to Tom and perched on his shoulder. 

"You stupid bird!" Bella snarled. 

Marie squawked. "Stupid Bella! Where's your clothes?" She chirped out. 

Bella looked down and her eyes widened as she realized that she was in her nightgown still and wrapped her arms around her self reddening as others around her were laughing. 

"I seriously hate you" Bella grumbled. 

"Look up" Marie chirped. 

Bella looked up and her eyes widened just as a bucket of honey and feathers came down on her. Bella gasped out when it hit her.

"MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH YOU ARE SUCH A CHILD!!!!!!" she screamed and stormed out of the great hall. 

She could hear Marie's laughter up until she climbed a flight of stairs as she made her way back to the Gryffindor tower. Ignoring the Gryffindor's laughing when they saw her, she stormed into the bathroom and took an hour long shower. 

By the time she was done and dressed first class was already half way done. She walked into Professor McGonagall's classroom ignoring the lethal glare that she was receiving from said professor. She dropped down into her seat with a huff. 

"Better?" Yugi asked leaning closer to her. 

Bella scowled. "She is more childish than...than the Sirius" She say annoyed. 

Yugi smiled widely before turning back to his work.

Bella yawned a little as she watched Yugi and realized what they were doing. She glanced around the room and found Melino looking over at her curiously. 

"my mom" Bella mouthed to her. Melino nods a little before she turned back to her assignment. 

Bella turned to hers and yawned. Deciding to wait it out, she watched Yugi for a while.

Finally class ended and she all but ran out of the class room before Minerva was able to stop her. 

"What was that about?" Melino asked as she finally caught up with her.

"Minnie has a habit of asking me to stay after class to interrogate me" bella replied with a scowl.

They walked into the DaDA class where they saw a yellow canary fly and perch onto Bellas shoulder.

"Uh...hello" bella says looking confused.

"our sister is insane!" The canary chirped.

"What happened?" Melino asked.