Chapter 10

Bella was shaken awake later that day, As she woke she found her self face to face with Sirius. She jumped up in alarm but she calmed down after the shock wore off. She looked up at him confused. 

"Hey, you still wanna help tonight?" Sirius asked. Bella stared at him blurry eyed, After her brain processed what he said she nods. 

"yeah" She replied as she stood up and looked around. she followed him out of the room and down the quiet hallway and into a room that was far away from the others. "this room will keep him in if we cant control him right?" Bella asked. 

"He hasn't gotten out yet, but he might be more calmer now that you are here. Moony has gotten restless since you came." Sirius explained. Bella's eyes went wide. 

*oh shit* she thought to her self a little fearfully. *alpha gonna be pissed* she looked over at Sirius and then over at the door. *maybe i don't want to do this* she thought to her self hesitantly, but was pushed into the room. she stumbled forward and then glared at Sirius who shuts the door behind him and locks it. 

She looked over at where Remus was laying on a bed looking like he was in pain. Sweat trickled down his face and he shook in pain. Bella flinched a little at the sight. 

She let out a sigh and phased into a large white wolf. 

Sirius followed suit and shifted into a large black dog

they laid down on the floor and waited patiently as they watched Remus

they laid down on the floor and waited patiently as they watched Remus. as soon as he started transforming into a werewolf Bella looked away. She could hear his cries of pain as his wolf took control but was to afraid to look. 

It wasn't until she was thrown against the wall that she looked back over at Remus who had his paw wrapped tightly around her throat. 

A yelp irrupted from her as the wolf snarled

A yelp irrupted from her as the wolf snarled. The wolf showed his fangs as he snarled at her throat, pushing down harder. *that's going to hurt in the morning* she thought as Sirius bit down on Remus's leg making him drop Bella. Bella recovered quickly and crouched down snarling at her alpha. Remus snapped at Sirius causing Sirius back away in anticipation, before rounding on Bella. 

The two circled each other growling at each other. Bella knew what he was trying to do. even though Remus was not the one in control, she couldn't help but feel annoyed at him...well his wolf. Sure he was alpha of their little wacked up pack, but that didn't mean that Bella enjoyed being thrown around and choked. Moony leaped at her and tackled her down, Bella feeling his claws digging into her skin. She yelped in pain as blood dripped out. She snapped at him as Sirius leaped onto his back, biting at his throat. 

pain shot through Bella as she felt her skin tear. Bella's paw came into contact with Moony's muzzle, but he didn't let her go. She saw Sirius bite down on his front paw trying to pull him away, but he just wasn't strong enough to pull him away from her. 

She was surprised to be honest. he looked close enough to breaking, but he was really strong, she could only imagine how strong he would be if he was at full health. *you're strong...but i am stronger!* she thought as she used her back legs and kicked him off of her. 

She stumbled to get up and when she was up right, she tackled Moony to the ground with a snarl snapping at his throat. Together she and Sirius cornered Moony, which in hind sight was a bad idea. Moony growled  and snarled at both of them, looking ready to just demolish them in anger.

Moony barreled through them easily. Bella recoiled seeing Moony's claw rip right into Sirius's back. Blood splattered from the large wound and right across Bella's face. Some of the blood got into her eyes. She yelped as she shook her head side to side and pawed at her eyes irately. She couldn't see. She looked up and looked around trying to find Moony and Sirius.

*found him* Bella gasped out as Moony rammed into her side and into the wall. She momentarily wondered if the wall was going to hold up the whole night. It seemed that Moony was really mad at her, but she couldn't communicate with him. Remus still rejected the wolf inside of him. 

Bella pushed her self up to her feet. thankfully Sirius had gained Moony's attention letting Bella have some time to recover. Bella momentarily wondered how long they had been locked in the room, and just how much longer they had left. She didn't have much time to think it over because Moony's attention was back on her and he tackled her to the ground. His teeth sunk deep into her skin as blinding pain shot through her.