38

After getting Selene into a bed. The group settled down in the living room. Tom was back to holding onto Marie.

"That is a lot of gifts" yugi commented seeing the tree surrounded by and almost completely covered by gifts for and from everyone.

"A bunch of them just appeared earlier before you got here" Sirius replied with a nod as he looked over.

"These were brought from our place" bakura said recognizing the wrapping paper.

"Found a note!" Sirius said happily picking it up

"Found a note!" Sirius said happily picking it up. "Took the liberty of wrapping and labeling each gift while you were out pharaoh. Dark magician" sirius read out. "Wait what?" He asked blinking as they all tried to imagine a monster from a Card game wrapping Christmas presents.

Melino shakes her head a little startled as she tried to imagine it. 

"That's an interesting image" Yugi said with a sweat drop.

"Hey I helped too"

They group looked over and saw Christian standing there with his arms crossed. He looked really annoyed as though it was a sin to forget about him.

"Christian!" Yugi and Bakura exclaimed.

"Hi, Christian" Melino says with a smile. 

"You know him?" Sirius asked.

"He is Christine's son!" Yugi said just before Atem took over.

"My mother...." Christian trailed off.

"We will get her back. Zorc has a strong hold of her, but I know how to get her back" Atem explained.

Christian bowed his head sadly.

"Is there not a way to separate them?" Ginny asked.

"No," Atem replied shaking his head.

"Not unless we had access to her body and the book of the dead" Christian commented randomly with a sigh.

Melino perked up at the mention of the book. *does he know where it could be?* she wondered. 

"The book of the dead?" Ginny asked confused.

"Supposedly it can be used to revive people from the dead" Christian explained. "But people have been looking for it for centuries and it has never been found. It's just a myth" he added.

Melino huffed a little as she deflated. *well damn* she thought.

Atem sighed a little. "If I was a crazed psychopath where would I keep something as important as...." Atem trailed off. "That's it!" He said with wide eyes.

"What's it?" Bakura asked confused.

"Something helpful I hope" Tom said dryly.

"Perhaps" Atem replied. "But I need Christine's necklace."

"But zorc has it?" Tom said with a sigh causing them all to groan in disappointment.

Atem scowled at the reminder and sat back.

"Too bad. Christine always had good ideas. She was always ahead of everything" Bakura said with a sigh.

Atem looked up at him and then suddenly smirked as he realized Bakura was right! If one plan went wrong she always had back ups.

Atem turned to Tom. "How close can you get me to Zorc?" He asked.

"Umm" Tom stared at him bewildered at his words. "weren't you just there?" He asked. 

"you are going to exhaust your self" Melino says looking at him. 

"Thief, get to shadi and get the key. Yugi and I will go try again with Christine." Atem explained.

"But pharaoh, you are too tired" yugi protested.

"Zorc is getting her power from Christine and Bella. We have to separate Christine. With out Christine, Zorc cannot keep control over Bella" Atem explained. "we take away the power source she will be forced out" 

"But with out Bella, Christine doesn't stand a chance against Zorc?" Sirius frowned confused.

"I don't think that will be problematic this time around." Atem replied.

"She didn't before" Yugi pointed out.

"I didn't have Christian with me the last time" Atem reminds him as he looked to the confused son of Christine and Mahad.

"What do I have to do with anything?" Christian asked puzzled.

"yeah, Im lost" Melino says staring at Atem blankly.

"I couldn't get through to her alone, but together I believe we can" Atem explained. "Its Christine, she always has a plan. There is always something!" He said.

Marie lifted her head up. "Pharaoh, let me take you. I can get you directly to her" she said weakly.

Everyone stared at Marie stunned to have heard her speak.

"You are far too weak" Atem replied shaking his head.

"This is my daughter. If there is anything that I can do...I will be glad to do it" Marie said firmly as she forced her self up and flew over to Atem resting on his shoulder.

"Marie it's too dangerous!" Tom exclaimed in disbelief as he stood up.

"I will do what I have to" Marie spoke firmly as Christian walked over. The three of them disappeared in a gulf of flame.

"Well, you heard the pharaoh. Come on shrimp. You and ginger are coming with me" Bakura said coldly.

"Where are you going?" Remus asked as he and Sirius stood up.

"We need to get the key" Bakura replied.

"No need"

The group looked over and saw a man in a white robe.

"I am here"