chapter 9

After getting a hold of Dumbledore he made arrangements and reassured Bella that Selene would arrive some time later that day. Pleased with the reply she made her self comfortable laying on a couch in the drawing room while the British teenage males were in there cleaning. 

"this is so stupid" Ron complained. 

Harry shrugged a little. "i don't mind it" he said as he continued working on cleaning out the room.

"hey there little fella" Bella said holding a hand up as a Doxy flew over to her. It landed on her hand and stared at her curiously. 

(The description for a Doxy is a biting Fairy, which basically could be anything that is a fairy, I couldn't find pictures of one so i improvised)

The Doxy squeaked and looked over at the curtains sadly. Bella looked over and saw Ron spraying something at another Doxy. 

Bella sat up quickly realizing what was wrong with the saddened creature. "stop" She said quickly.

The boys looked over at her. 

"leave them alone!" Bella said firmly. 

"But," Ron started to say looking confused. 

"what''s wrong?" Harry asked looking over at Bella confused. He saw one of the Doxy's in her hand and got closer to take a look. 

"You are hurting them" Bella said looking angry. 

"It doesn't hurt them, just stuns them" Ron explained. 

"well stop" Bella replied sharply. Ron looked lost. 

"mrs. weasley told us to do it" Harry explained. 

Bella gave him a sharp look. "they are living beings!" she said sharply. Harry held his hands up in surrender. Ron dropped the spray and held his hands up. Bella turned her attention to the Doxy that was on her hand. 

"Don't worry little one. I will make sure that you are safe, But i might have to transfer you guys to another place" She explained. 

The Doxy squeaked a little. Bella assumed that her words made the Doxy happy because it flew away to the rest of the Doxys and began squeaking excitedly. 

"so, what are we supposed to do?" harry asked looking a little nervous. 

"continue cleaning. just leave them alone. I will talk to Sirius about them and any other creatures that might be living here" Bella explained looking over at them. "oh make sure that the others know as well, those twins might want to get a hold of them for their venom. just...make sure that they leave them alone" She said with a sigh. she looked the Doxy from before fluttered over to her. Bella held her hand out again and it landed on her hand looking content. 

"Hello again" Bella said with a little smile. Zorro peeked out from Bella's hair and looked at it curiously. Bella held her hand up letting the two of them check each other out. Zorro tilts his head looking puzzled.