24

Bella ran into the castle with a new outfit on,

 and into the great hall just in time. everyone was sitting down to breakfast. She saw the shocked and relieved faces of her friends as she walked quickly up to her. 

"what's wrong?" Yugi asked seeing the look of pure terror in her eyes. 

"come with me..all of you" Bella said quickly. She looked up at the teachers table and waved Selene to follow. She looked over at Dumbledore and gave him a look that says 'meeting' before quickly leaving with the group of students and Selene who followed them out of the great hall. She had been a little surprised when Melino joined them, but she did not say anything about it. They went into the closest class room and locked the door and put up silencing charms. 

Once the room was secure they all turned to Bella. 

"what's going on?" Selene asked worriedly. 

"where were you last night?" Yugi asked. Melino frowned as anger shot through her. 

That answered Bella's suspicion on who had been following her. 

"ok one at a time." Bella said quickly. "first Someone changed the password for the common room, i couldn't get in." she explained. They looked at her surprised, but she continued speaking. "after i couldn't get in i went to Tom" She explained. 

"and?" Harry asked looking impatient. 

"well...remember i told you he contacted Zorc?" Bella asked 

"yeah?" Marik said.

"Well..i just found out it wasn't him, he thinks it was Lucius." Bella quickly said. "any, long short short, I had a horrible dream, woke up questioned him, and he didn't know what the hell i was talking about. Lucius found a way to disguise him self as the dark lord in order to use me to contact Zorc" Bella explained. Everyone stared at her in shock. Melino's fists clenched a little even though this was the first she was hearing about it. 

"what was the nightmare about?" Bakura asked. 

"Zorc. she was talking to me...taunting me more like it" Bella said with her eyes flashing. "she...she was talking...about a deal that was made." she explained. 

"what was the deal?" Selene asked almost afraid to know the answer. 

"I...Don't know what the deal was. When...Lucius contacted Zorc, it was through me. She used me. I don't know what the deal was. but...the way she was talking...acting. She was acting as if her price was Christine, because after i told her that she wasn't getting Christine, she started laughing and saying that...it was only a matter of time before she can take over" Bella explained. 

everyone paled at her words. 

"That explains why you are so tired all the time" Selene said thoughtfully. "she is weakening you"