Chapter 4

A/N: Picture of Konigsberg.

"Get them....back for....what they...did to my....country..." Tokyo rasped. Russia nodded his head grabbing his metal pipe before leaving the house. "We will Tokyo." Germany said walking out followed by Italy. "You and Japan rest okay?" England said as Hungary walked past him out the door. "And London. Keep an eye on them." London nodded her head as England followed the others. "Don't die on me Japan....Kiku..." Tokyo thought his eyes slowing closing as sleep took him away from the waking world.

~Flash back~

"Tokyo~ TOKYO GET UP YOU LAZY ASS!" a girl's voice yelled. Tokyo yawned opening his eyes sitting up in the sunflower field he was in. "What time is it, Konigsberg?" he asked sleepily. "Time for you to get up," she said smiling. Tokyo rolled his eyes and stood up. "You look a little to happy today." Tokyo said. Konigsberg rolled her eyes. "That's because I found my country!" she exclaimed. "You have to come see him! He's soooo CUTE!" Tokyo chuckled as Konigsberg dragged him away from the field and toward the forest. "Prussia!" Konigsberg yelled. "Come out!" Tokyo waited patiently and watched as a small boy with white hair and red eyes came out from the forest. "Tokyo meet Prussia! The greatest country ever."

~End of World war 2~

"KONIGSBERG!" Tokyo shouted running through her city. "WHERE ARE YOU?" Panic filled his heart. "Why isn't she answering?" He ran around another corner to come upon a bloody scene. "Konigsberg !" Tokyo cried a ran to her side. Konigsberg had cuts all over her and very bad ones at that. Some of them were already getting infected. "To..ky...o..." she asked slowly opening her eyes. "I'm here," he said ripping his shirt and bandaging her wounds. "Tokyo...stop..it's..hope...less..." she murmured. "NO! NO IT'S NOT!" Tokyo said crying for the first time in his life. "I CAN'T LOSE YOU! I LOVE YOU!" He hugged her body close to his. "I..lo..ve y....." her voice cut off. "Konigsberg? Konigsberg please answer me!" Tokyo said tears flowing faster. "YOU CAN'T LEAVE!" Tokyo sat there sobbing as Konigsberg's body turned to dust. "Why...." he mumbled, "WHY! I'M GOING TO KILL THE ALLIES FOR THIS!" "Tokyo?" a voice said behind him. Tokyo whirled around to see Prussia standing behind him. "Prussia?! It's not what it looks like!" Tokyo said standing up quickly. "What do you mean? It looks like you killed her to me." Prussia said, his red eyes filled with anger. Tokyo opened his mouth to say something else, but Prussia slammed him against the alley wall causing him to cough up some blood. "You stay away from my family," Prussia growled, "Or else." He let go of Tokyo, letting him fall to the ground before walking away. Suddenly, pain went zipping through Tokyo's body.
~Flash back/ dream ends~

Tokyo's eyes snapped open and a scream of pain escaped his lips. "TOKYO!" London's voice ran through the air. Tokyo heard London's voice shouting directions to the other capitals as his vision grew dark again. "Konigsberg..." he whispered, "I might join you tonight...." His eyes closed again as he fell into deep, deep darkness.