Chapter 6

"D-dead?" Tokyo said his voice sounding hollow. "That's not possible..." London nodded her head sadly. "I'm afraid it is." she said. Germany sighed. "We knew this was going to happen." he said. "Well...maybe we shouldn't have dropped so many bombs on them?" Russia said. "I know, but what other choi..." Moscow said her voice fading into the back ground as Tokyo's vision went white again.

~Flashback~

"Tokyo! Get you ass out here!" Kuro yelled from outside. Tokyo sighed. He hated the 2P world. Not the 2Ps themselves...just their world. It was so dirty and bloody. The smell made him sick to his stomach. "Do I have to come?" he asked rolling out of his bed red eyes shinning. "Yeah you do. So let's go idiota." Luciano said walking past his bedroom door which was open. Tokyo sighed and got up. He walked downstairs with Luciano and Kuro. "I wonder if Beijing will train with us today..." he thought following his 2P country outside. "LITTLE BROTHER!" Beijing yelled tackling Tokyo in a hug. "GET OFF OF ME!" Tokyo shrieked pushing Beijing off of him. "You know how much I hate you doing that!" Beijing just giggled her hair getting shorter and her eyes growing more red by the second. "Please stop 2Ping...." Tokyo said. "You don't need to go into your 2P mode." Beijing just giggled again and ran over to Moscow who was in her 3P mode. "Why is everyone 2Ping and 3Ping?" Tokyo asked turning toward Kuro and Luciano. "World War 3 is about to start in the 1P world," Luciano explained. "They all want to help." Tokyo nodded his head his eyes glowing even brighter red. "Are you going to help?" he asked the 2Ps. "Hell no." Kuro said simply. "At least not all of us. I'll help along with Luci, Lutz, Gillen, Allen, Matt, François, Zao, Victor, and Oliver." Tokyo sighed in relief. "That's good." he said. "I don't think we would be able to survive without your help." "Be quite you bastard..." Kuro said turning slightly red. Luciano smirked and started teasing Kuro while Oliver skipped over. "Just call us when you need our help poppet~" he said giggling. "We'll be there right away."

~Flashback Ends~

"T...Toky...Tokyo?! TOKYO!" someone kept saying. Tokyo's eyes snapped open to see Prussia leaning over him. Apparently he had fallen out of his seat. "Gah! What the hell Prussia?!" Tokyo said sitting up. "Don't swear Tokyo," London said. Prussia rolled his eyes and stood back up. "You collapsed." he said. "I..I did?" Tokyo asked getting worried looks from the others. "Never mind! It doesn't matter. I know how we can win this war..and why do you all look so scared?" "Japan...he was bombed again." Moscow said taking a step back just to be safe. "WHAT!" Tokyo yelled his eyes turning bright red. "That's it! Call the 2Ps! World War 3 is about to get bloody!"