Chapter 10

?? POV:
I was standing outside of the Capitalia's house listening to them as the capitals and 2Ps formed a plan. I wanted to make sure Japan and Hungary were okay after I heard that they had been bombed, but I didn't want anyone to know I was outside. I didn't like fighting and if they knew I was around they would probably force me to fight or choose a side...which was exactly what I didn't want to do. "Xia..." my capital, Kai, whispered. I sighed. "Kai shush..and can I call you by your actual name instead of your human name?" I whispered. He rolled his eyes shaking his head. "Sorry..but no. And why don't you go inside and say hi to your boyfriend~" he teased as my face turned slightly red. "He's not my boyfriend!" I snapped turning back toward the window. "Sure if you say so..." Kai mumbled sitting next to me. "I mean Japan doesn't like me like that..right? What if he does!" I thought a smiling crossing my face. "Xia? What are you doing here?" a voice said snapping me out of thought and causing me to jump up shrieking in surprise. "Oh! Hello England!" I said blushing bright red. "Why were you hiding in a bush?" he asked raising one of his bushy eyebrows. "Oh..this isn't my bedroom..." I said starting to walk away quickly. England suddenly reached out and grabbed my hand. "Xia..wait." he said as I turned back toward him. "I know you are here to see Japan and Hungary...why don't you come inside?" I nodded my head eagerly. "There is something I should tell you though..." he said. "What?" I asked tilting my head to the side. "It's Hungary...she's dead."

Tokyo's POV:

"Seriously! We need a plan!" London shouted as she and Venice started arguing. I rolled my eyes. "Idiots today..idiots forever." I thought shaking my head. That's when I noticed Xia peaking her head through the window before disappearing. "Hey England...there's a little birdie outside." I said. England looked toward the window to see Xia peaking through again. He sighed and walked out leaving me with the arguing 2Ps, 1Ps, and capitals. "Just great..." I thought.
Suddenly, a wave of dizziness came over. "What the hell..." I mumbled swaying slightly. "Are you okay Tokie?" Prussia asked. I glared at him. "Don't call me that!" I snapped, "And yes I'm fine!" Venice snorted. "You do seem like your fine." she said smirking slightly. I glared at her. Why did she always have to be so..so impossible! I opened my mouth to say something, but the room started to spin and black dots danced in my vision as pain shot through my body. The last thing I remember before passing out was my country screaming in pain.