Chapter 18

~With zhe Allies~ (for once.)

      "Dude what are we going to do to them once we attack?" America asked. The Allies were having a meeting after China and America came back and told the others that they had found the Capitalia's base. "Well...we just kill them. Easy." N. Koreas said smirking. The funny thing was...the Capitalia thought that the Allies had lost members, but they hadn't. Everyone they thought had died had faked their death. "Maybe not kill them right away...." France said nervously. "I mean....where would the fun be in that?" The others nodded in agreement.
Suddenly, I brunet ran in, her brown eyes wide. "No! You can't kill them!" she said eyes filling with tears. "Xia, if we don't this war will never end." said Austria said. "Please you can't!" Xia begged. The Allies sighed. It was going to be a long day..or so they thought. "I can help you win this battle..without killing them." said a girl's voice. All the countries whirled around to see a small girl standing there. "Who are you?!" China asked. The girl giggled. "Why I am Earth..or World~ Either name works." she said smiling.
      America burst into laughter. "There is no way you are Earth!" he said loudly as an annoyed look passed over the girl's face. "I am to Earth!" she snarled. "Prove it." N. Korea said still smirking. "Fine." was the only word that came out of her mouth before N. Korea and America were laying on the floor. "Now do you believe me?" World asked wiping her hands. They all nodded. "Now~ Let's see here...we can easily take them out by removing those pesky capitals." World said.
      "Are we sure that's a good idea?" asked Paris as she took a sip of wine. "Yes I'm sure!" World snapped. Paris just shrugged and took another sip of wine. "Well who are we going to strike first?!" Ottawa shouted causing World to jump. "Please don't shout like that!" World snarled as Ottawa smiled sheepishly. "Any way..I saw we hit Moscow first. Knock out the strongest...then the weakest." The others nodded in agreement. "So to Moscow we go~" D.C. said smirking at the thought of seeing her enemy on her knees.