Chapter 19

With Capitalia

      "So that's our battle plan." Tokyo said as he and Moscow went over it one more time. The others nodded in agreement and were about to go get ready for the battle, a soft knock sounded on the door. "Who could that be?" Moscow muttered as she went over to open the door. "Don't." snarled Berlin surprised the nations and capitals alike. "It could be a trap." Moscow just glared at him and opened the door any way.
      They all expected someone to attack the Russian capital, but instead she backed up slightly to let a girl in...a girl with blue and green hair and bright green eyes. "Who the hell are you?" Tokyo asked earning a glare from Japan. "My name is Earth, but I prefer World. And I have come to stop this war~" she said smiling as the Allies came in behind her. Russia's eyes narrowed and he pulled his newly little brother behind him and out of America and China's sight. That didn't stop Japan from peeking around the taller nation though.
      "You have to leave." Kuro growled as Oliver stood beside him. Neither 2P was happy seeing the Allies, after all almost all their friends and family were dead because of them. "I'm afraid we can't do that." N. Korea snarled.

?? POV:

      I chuckled silently as I watched them all start arguing. Good job World and Kuro. Soon, they would all be dead and I would be the only country super power....but first I have to get rid of that pesky capital...I think he's unto me...damn him. Oh well, just means I get to have fun torturing him before I kill him. They really truly have no idea who's game they are all playing....but soon they would find out. Soon, I would e leader of this world. Like I once was long ago...in another World War. And that was a long time ago. It's time for this Ex-Empire to rise once more.