Chapter 23

Killer's POV:

       They are all so stupid. Thinking the Italian brothers are the attackers. Oh well..this will work out for me. After everything that had happened, I had finally decided who my first victim would be. N. Korea.
      I quietly made my way over to the Asian country, a large smirk appearing on my face. Of course when he turned around, my smirk disappeared. "What are you doing up?" he asked glaring at me. "It's my watch." I rolled my eyes. You see...after everyone I had killed, everyone else that was still alive agreed to have someone always on watch at night. "Well...I thought I could help you~" I said changing my accent so it sounded different. "Who are you?" N. Korea asked getting out his gun. I just chuckled and pulled out the three masks that I had stolen from the Italian mafia. "Do these look familiar?" I asked. N. Korea opened his mouth to say something, but someone else beat him to it. "W-where did you get those?!" Japan said in shock as I laughed. "Who are you?" N. Korea demanded again. "And take off that mask." I just chuckled. "If I did that then my identity wouldn't be a secret any more." I said suddenly lunging for him and knocking the gun out of his hands.
      N. Korea growled in anger and pulled out some daggers. At the same time he threw the daggers at me, Japan rushed at me from the other side katana unsheathed. At the last second I moved out of the way so that the daggers hit Japan causing him to fall. N. Korea looked shocked. I used this distraction to quickly slit his throat.
      He crumpled to the ground. "Normally, I like blood splattered everywhere, but in this case I have to go~" I sang as I headed for the door. "How courd you!" Japan's voice snarled from behind me. "I thought we were working together!" I burst into laughter and turned to face the Asian nation. "Oh, dear Kuro~ You are such an idiot~" I said forcing him to look at me. His blood red eyes just glared at me. "You're nothing but a monster." he growled. I flinched slightly before swinging my axe down and chopping his head off. I hated being called a monster. "Whatever..." I muttered taking his head so that they wouldn't know it was Kuro I killed. "Time to make Japan disappear...then you're next World~" I said giggling as I walked out.

~Zhe next morning~

No one's POV:

      A scream sounded from downstairs and everyone rushed to the main room as fast as they could. "Oh my...." Oliver said when he saw N. Korea's body and...Japan's body..missing his head. Unlike all the others, these two probably had the cleanest bodies after their murders. "J-Japan...little brother..." Russia said quietly as he fell to the floor, sadness and despair coming over him like dark clouds. "They can't be dead!" China cried out tears filling his eyes as he rushed over to his little siblings bodies.
      Suddenly, Zao burst into the room. "Where's Kuro?!" he asked and all eyes went wide. "You don't think he's the one who killed Japan?" Oliver said. Zao shook his head. "Maybe N. Korea, but he would never harm his 1P....maybe...I'm not really sure." Zao said. "G-GUYS!" Xia's voice sounded from outside and everyone ran out to find Japan and World hanging from trees. Both were dead. Japan had a long cut running from his neck down, letting his guts spill out unto the ground beneath him and World had the words: The world is mine now! I am the ruler of this world~ carved into her arms. Xia hugged Russia sobbing. "Well....we can cross Kuro off our list of suspects..." England said staring at the bodies. "They deserve a proper burial!" America said quieter than he would normally speak. Everyone nodded in agreement. "We need to set a trap for this killer...and before it's to late." Russia said as he gently rubbed Xia's back. "Ja, and soon." Prussia said coming out to join everyone. As everyone went back inside, France stopped for a second and looked closer at World. Was it just him..or did she look shocked...like she had been betrayed. France shook the thought off and followed the other's inside. Little did he know the killer was watching. You're next Francy-pants~

A/N: Well...that was fun to write...I killed off my favorite 1P/2P! DX