Chapter 21

Paris' POV:

       I watched everyone else head back to the house, following World. I stayed where I was still quite shaken up from Tokyo's death. Yeah, me and Tokyo weren't close or anything, but he still was a fellow capital and a good fighter. So in order for him to be killed the attacker had to know him very well...right? Or they were really good fighters themselves. I looked around a bit more. I wasn't really sure what I was looking for. Clues to help figure out who killed Tokyo? I sighed. There was nothing here accept Tokyo's body and his blood and his weapon....wait..his weapon. Did he have his weapon on him when he left the house? I tried to think back to when he left the house. Did I even see him leave? No I didn't....which meant I wouldn't have known if he had his weapon on him.
      I rushed over to his body and rolled it over not caring if I had blood on my clothes or not. I looked up and down his body. His weapon was still attached to his waist..which meant the killer hadn't used it.....in fact it looked like the killer had used a gun..and an axe? That didn't make sense. Why use both instead of just using a gun? Maybe to throw us off track. I stood back up and walk over to the message and read it again. Why? Why can't you save me?
      I stared at the words for a moment. Did this have to do with revealing the killer's identity? After a few minutes I gave up and was about to walk off when I noticed bloody footprints. Yeah there were tons, but these ones were older and smaller than most. Whoever they belonged to had gone back to the house before London found Tokyo's body. I took a closer look at the shoeprints and my breath caught in my throat. No way...it couldn't have been....why would they kill Tokyo?! I took off toward the house. I had to tell everyone immediately before any one else died.
      Suddenly, I felt a hand grab my arm and yank me into another ally while covering my mouth. "Well, well~ Looks like a certain little one found out my secret~" a voice said in my ear.....a voice recognized well due to the slight accent. I have to admit, they sounded almost...America now, but they weren't. I tried to escape their grasp, but failed. I felt pain shot through my body as they stabbed me a few times while muffling my screams. Soon, things began to grow dark.