Chapter 32

No one's POV:

      A loud scream caused everyone to wake up and sit upright. They all looked around to find the source of the screaming and whimpering when Russia's eyes landed on Japan. The small nation was thrashing around in his sleep shouting in Japanese. China quickly rushed over to his brother and gently shook him awake or at least tried. After a few minutes, Japan's eyes snapped open and he sat upright, which caused him to bang heads with China who had been leaning over him. "Aiyahh! That hurt, Aru!" China muttered rubbing his head. "S-sorry China-San..." Japan said shaking slightly, his eyes wide and full of fear. "What's wrong dude?" America asked causing the smaller nation to shriek. "It's nothing.." he said. No one looked convinced.
      Russia walked over to Japan and knelt down in front of the smaller nation, speaking in a hushed tone. "Was it a bad dream?" he asked quietly and Japan hesitantly nodded. "Vhy don't jou tell us vhat it vas about?" Germany suggested looking at his friend in concern. Japan was about to say something when a single word interrupted him, "Pasta~" All eyes looked over at Italy who was sleeping and most likely dreaming about pasta. Germany just face palmed. "Any way....we'll just ignore zhat for now. Tell us about your dream." France said getting a little to close to Japan for comfort. "Werr...um...you see..." Japan said sighing before explaining to the others about the dream of world war three happening, him turning into a killer, and how it all ended with America killing him. The others were in complete shock. "Well...that's never going to happen dude!" America shouted waking Italy up and causing him to shriek. "Yeah...you're right America-San..." Japan mumbled as Germany went over to calm down his pasta-loving friend.
      After a few minutes of silence, Canada spoke up, "Why don't we all get some sleep. It's called a sleepover for a reason after all...." Everyone nodded in agreement and went back to their own beds. Soon, they were all snoring away. All except Japan. He couldn't sleep. Yes the others had told him it was just a dream, but for some reason it felt all to real. Finally, the Asian feel asleep, but if he had stayed awake a bit longer, he would have seen three people peeking in. "Do you think he got the message?" a female's voice asked. "I don't know...maybe...." a male's voice answered. "Either way, hopefully this upcoming war doesn't go the way you saw it."

                                                                            THE END?

A/N: Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed reading this story as much as I have writing~

Hetalia WW3 (Series)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara