Chapter 7

"Bring the 2Ps here!" the other members of Capitalia cried in shock. Tokyo rolled his eyes. "They are really idiots aren't they.." he thought. They all stared at him for a few minutes before Venice spoke up, "For once I have to agree with my annoying ally." Tokyo glared at her not sure whether to yell at her for calling him annoying or be happy she agreed with him. "V-Venice is r-right..." Berlin stutter, "We c-could u-use the 2Ps' h-help." London smiled her hair and eyes becoming like Oliver's. "What are we waiting for? Let's go get them poppets~" she said giggling. England took a few steps away from his capital. "Uh..what's wrong with her?" he asked Moscow who sighed. "We call it 2Ping. It's when we turn into our 2P self. Same thing goes with 3Ping." she explained. The countries' eyes widened in shock. "3Ps! Your joking right?" Prussia said. Moscow shook her head and Tokyo started snickering. "The countries are sooo stupid sometimes," Tokyo thought giggling.
      Suddenly, Japan shrieked in pain and Russia rushed to his side. "I'm going to go get the 2Ps." Tokyo said. "Keep an eye on Japan." "We are coming with you Tokyo." London said gesturing to herself and the other capitals. Tokyo gave an annoyed sigh. "I am capable of doing things myself." he thought. "No your not." a voice rang through his head. Tokyo's eyes widened slightly and he shook his head. "Tokyo?" Venice asked giving him a worried look. "It's nothing...fine you can come. Let's go." Tokyo said walking toward the mirror. The countries watched curiously as Tokyo touched the mirror and it started to glow. "We shouldn't be long," Tokyo said. "Just don't die on us." With that Tokyo and the other capitals went through the mirror portal leaving the countries alone.