Chapter 28

England's POV:

      It had been about a week since we found out the killer was Japan. Since then several other countries had been killed. They were: Mexico, Thailand, Ireland, Brazil, S. Korea, and Norway. There was a pattern here. We could all see that, but the problem was this: Which country would he strike next? We had no clue. At the moment, Russia, Prussia, and I, along with our 2Ps, were having a meeting to decide what to do with Japan. In fact World War 3 had been put on hold until Japan was caught. Both the Allies and Capitalia had agreed to work together to capture Japan before any more countries died.
      As I was going over the possible places Japan would strike, the meeting doors swung open. All of us inside the room looked over to the doors, and who stood there shocked us. Germany, Berlin, Moscow, Tokyo, and London were all standing there...along with Germany's 2P, Lutz. "How are you alive?" Russia asked the question we were all thinking. Tokyo shrugged. "How should we know mother f*ckers." he said jumping into the nearest seat and getting comfortable. I rolled my eyes. I was actually grateful Japan got rid of his annoying capital. But at the moment I didn't have time to pay attention to Tokyo as I rushed to London, almost tackling her in a hug. "I'm so glad you're alive again!" I said tears filling my eyes. I could finally thank her for keeping me alive during the bombings AND for healing my wounds when she was to weak to really do that. "You think I could leave my favorite country forever?" she asked a smiling appearing on her face. I couldn't help but smile as well.
      After the happy reunion, we were all seated around the table and were about to continue our meeting, when the doors flew open. We all turned to look at who had entered now. It was a girl with pale skin. She was wearing a white flowy dress and a red cloak that covered her face. "Who the h*ll are you?" Tokyo snarled standing up as me and the others pulled out our weapons ready to attack. The girl pulled her hood back revealing snow-white hair and ruby-red eyes. She looked at everyone carefully, and I heard Tokyo gasp in shock. "Hello everyone....a lot of you don't know me...but my name is Konigsberg. I am Prussia's capital." she said simply.