Chapter 20

???'s POV:

      Everyone just stared at World and kept questioning her as I snuck toward that pesky capital. He hadn't noticed me yet, no one had. I quickly covered his mouth so he couldn't call out for help as I pulled him out the back door and into the closest ally. He fought against my hold for a few minutes before giving up. "There, now that's being a good boy~" I whispered in his ear causing his eyes to go wide. He started fighting against me. "So weak..." I muttered rolling my eyes before throwing him against the wall causing him to cough up blood. "You bastard..." Tokyo growled looking up from where he laid on the ground. "Why are you doing this?" I looked down at him my eyes wide for a second before I burst into laughter. "Because, I want power. I want to be what I was before the Allies took my power away~" I said giggling. "Then why are you getting rid of me when I can help?!" Tokyo asked just trying to by time so he might live.
      I chuckled slightly and attacked him, of course making sure to muffle his screams. By time I was done with him, Tokyo's guts coated the walls of the ally with red blood and still blood was spilling from the cuts and incisions I had made on his body. "Y-you a-asshole..." Tokyo snarled coughing up blood. So much blood, I like it~ I smirked swinging Tokyo's dismembered arm around in circles. "Why I'll see you later~" I said taking a bite of his arm as I walked down the ally. Now it was time for my next victim...who that would be, I didn't know yet. Maybe a certain America brothers~

3rd Person's POV:

      Everyone was arguing about how to settle this war and no one noticed London leave...that was until they heard her scream. And loudly. Every nation and capital took off toward the sound of London's screaming to find her in an ally covered in blood. That's when they noticed Tokyo's body. It was pretty much torn to shreds and was missing an arm. Blood was still gushing from his wounds. "Tokyo?!" Japan cried out in horror as he rushed to his capital's side, Kuro right behind him. "Is he....." Moscow started but didn't want to finish. "Hai...he is..." Kuro said answering for both his 1P and him. "See! This is what I was talking about!" World said glaring at each country. "I told you someone was planning on taking you out one by one. And starting with the capitals!" "Um..hey guys...." Paris said catching everyone's attention. "Yes, what is it Paris?" England asked. She pointed to the wall and everyone turned to it and gasped. Written in Tokyo's own blood were the words: Why? Why can't you save me?