Chapter 15

3rd Person's POV:

      Russia stood there, America's gun pointed at his face, smiling. Yes smiling! Not frowning, not scared or crying. SMILING! America's smirk slowly disappeared. "Aren't you scared dude?" he asked. Russia shook his head. "Why should I be, Da?" he said his smile widening, "I'm stronger then you~"
      A sound behind him made Russia turn around to find a katana pointed at his face. "Miss me?" China sneered. Russia's eyes widened in fear. He wasn't afraid of China no....it was the weapon he was holding: Japan's katana. "What did you do to Japan!" Russia hissed in anger as a dark aura formed around him. China just chuckled. "Why would you care? He's just a little traitor." he snarled as Russia pulled out his metal pipe. "Tell me now and we can avoid fighting, Da?" Russia said his aura getting darker.
      When neither country answer, Russia swung his pipe around hitting America's hand causing him to shoot the gun. The bullet flew through the air and hit Russia's shoulder causing the big nation to hiss in pain. At the same time that happened, China swung the katana at Russia, but missed him barely due to lack of practice with that particular type of sword. Russia spun toward China swinging the pipe at the Asian nation's head. Ducking under the pipe, China attacked with the katana again this time cutting deeply into Russia's side causing the Russian to growl in pain. America took that moment to aim the gun at Russia's head and fire....but the bullet never hit it's intended target.

A/N: SORRY! I had to make it short for a cliffhanger...please don't kill me! *hides behind Russia and Belarus*