B.B Pt1 ~ The hookup

{Bettys POV}

Lunch On Friday

(V)"Betty my stupid brothers coming back for the weekend from his stupid fancy prep school" I hated her Brother he was always a bit of an asshole (B)"the weirdo with the braces and the beanie" (V)"he doesnt have braces but he's still weirdo and he still calls me his baby sis because he was born like a minute before me" I rolled my eyes (B)"you can stay at my house if you want" (V)"No, I cant my mom wants to have family time since he's never there but you could stay your basically part of the family plus my mom love you so much that the guest room is practically yours" (B)"I guess I could stay and suffer with you plus I do love to piss him off" (V)"great so you can come over after school then and stay for the whole weekend"

After school

I went home first to pack a bag and tell my mom I was staying with Veronica I grabbed a few books I needed for homework and some clothes then I walked over to Veronicas.

I walked in and threw my bag into the guest room (V)"Betty, your here can you tell Jughead that he can't keep calling me baby sis" I noticed Jughead In the corner of the room and damn he had a glow up (B)"your barely older than her" I jumped on the bed next to V and adjusted my skirt (J)"a minute is a long time also who are you again" I laughed (B)"Betty, I've known you since you were 5 and if a minute is a long time for you I feel bad for whoever dates you" (J)"oh your Pigtails, atleast people would want to date me" (B)"very funny brace-face" (V)"ok stop insulting my friends Jughead not everyone is a loner like you" (J)"she started it, anyway whens this Aloe vera guy or whatever his name is getting here" (V)"Archie is gonna be here in a few minutes I want you to meet him so you know that He can beat you up if your a dick" I laughed a bit then I heard the doorbell ring (V)"I'll get it" V left the room and me and Jug just sat there my eyes moving to his lips. I licked my lips (J)"can you not do that" (B)"what" (J)"lick your lips" (B)"why does it matter" (J)"It-it doesn't just um nevermind" I smiled to myself Veronica walked back in with Archie

(B)"hey Archie (A)"hey Betty how are the twins" (B)"they are like little tiny crying demons" (V)"I hope your talking about juniper and dagwood" (B)"V I could never call you a demon" (J)"juniper and dagwood, damn I thought my name was bad" Veronica gave Archie a peck on the cheek and they sat down on her couch (A)"so Jughead what do you like to do" (J)"just like writing" he looked at me and I licked my lips to annoy him (A)"cool Betty Writes for the newspaper at our school" (J)"never took you as a writer pigtails" (B)"stop calling me that beanie boy" I gave him a death stare (A)"did I do something" (V)"dont worry they always argue" I licked my lips to annoy him (J)"stop that" (B)"Stop what?" I smirked
Veronica looked at him confused
(J)"uh um acting like a child" I got up, grabbed the beanie off his head and ran (B)"you cant catch me"I teased running into the kitchen (H)"hey Betty, um why are you running" (B)"hey hermione you look great today and um I kinda have jugheads hat" I showed her the hat (J)"give it back Betty" I kept running and ran into the guest bedroom and jumped up onto the bed holding the hat as high as I could and standing on the edge of the bed

{Jugheads POV}
I chased her into the room and closed the door so she couldnt leave quickly I jumped up to grab the hat knowing she wouldn't let me up on the bed I finally grabbed it but ended up pulling her down and falling backwards with her landing on top of me (J)"shit sorry" (B)"its ok" she was on top of me and our faces were so close and only getting closer we were about to kiss then (V)"are you two alright we heard a crash, Betty why are you on top of him" Betty got up off of me and sat on the bed (B)"I fell onto him when he grabbed the hat" (J)"can you grab me some Ice Veronica I hit my head on the wall" Veronica left and Archie stood in the door frame (A)"where is the hat anyway" (B)"he has it" (J)"no I don't you do" Veronica came in and threw the Ice at jughead (B)"did you see the beanie when you walked in neither of us have it" (V)"its probably just under something why dont you two look around" Archies phone went off (A)"Veronica I gotta have to go now i'll see you soon" (V)"I'll walk you out" they both left the room and Betty and I started looking for the hat (J)"are you sure you dont have it" Betty sat on the bed (B)"I dont you obviously dropped it when we fell"

Without thinking I went over to her and kissed her she pulled away got up and closed the door then sat up on top of me and kissed me I smirked slightly.

{Bettys POV}
I moved my hips on his lap while kissing him I ran my hand through his hair I felt his tongue explore my mouth and his hands went to my waist and under my shirt then I remembered (B)"Veronica" (J)"what about her" (B)"she will be back in a minute and you have my lipstick on your face" I said wiping my lips then I wiped his face he laughed (J)"oh my hat was behind the door" (B)"I should go back to veronicas room now um seeya later" I walked back into veronicas room and she walked in a minute later with her lipstick smudged and a smile on her face.

At dinner
B:"hermione your cooking is amazing" (H)"thank you Betty
What have you two girls been up to today" (V)"nothing much we just hung out" (J)"Veronica do you wanna help me with my maths homework that I dont know how to do" (V)"Im horrible at maths but Betty is very good" (B)"yeah I can help you later if you want" I smiled at him and he smirked back (J)"sure"

Later on
Jughead and I were lying down on my bed with his book infront of us (B)"how do you still not understand this" (J)"I think I get is so I just do this" *he does sum* (B)"yeah see simple" I wanted to kiss him more since earlier and Veronica was in bed so I kissed him again and he pulled me on top of him, He took down my ponytail leaving my hair tie on his wrist I undid the buttons on his shirt and took it off along with his beanie (B)"we shouldnt be doing this" (J)"if we get caught were dead" (B)"guess we gotta be quiet then" (J)"I guess so" he took my shirt off and then I started to undo the button on his jeans and grind on him I took my underwear off from under my skirt and he started kissing my neck (J)"your so hot" he got up and took his jeans off then flipped me over so he was on top (J)"you sure you wanna" (B)"I've wanted to since I got here" he smirked and lined himself up with my entrance I winced slightly as he entered me but soon It turned into so much pleasure as he went in and out of me (J)"wait im not wearing a condom" (B)"my mom put me on birth control after polly got pregnant dont worry" he kept going until we were both close (B)"im gonna-" we both came. I flipped him over and got down on my knees as he sat at the edge of the bed with his cum dripping out of me. I teased him a bit then deeptroated him using my hand for what I couldnt fit in my mouth. He grunted quietly then he realised I was dripping his cum (J)"you know I think you should let me please you" He pointed to my pillows and I lied down with my head against them and he pulled the blanket over us...

TO BE CONTINUED