B.B Pt.16 ~ on the floor

{Bettys POV}
School was over after the first day back and Jughead and I were walking home. Of course he didnt forget our bet we made after the winter formal and I had been exhausted all day. He let me take it out at the end of school though. (J)"today was fun" (B)"I was holding in a moan during most of the day" (J)"I know it was really funny" he started running (J)"race you to my house" I started running behind him. (B)"oh eat my dust Jug" I pretended to fall and he came back to see if I was ok so I got up and started running ahead of him.

I run inside his house and he comes in right behind me (B)"I need water"
(J)"yeah same" we walk into the kitchen. I pour two glasses of water and give him one hes reading a note on the counter (B)"whats that" (J)"my moms out shopping with Veronica and isnt back until Six" I looked up at the clock (B)"we have a while then" he smirked (J)"lets not waste time" be picked me up and sat me on the counter kissing me I pulled away (B)"Jug were in the kitchen why dont we go to your room" (J)"nobodys gonna walk in everyones out" he smirked kissing me again I kissed him back and he took my top off and started kissing me everywhere he took off my pants and threw them across the room he kissed me again and my head hit against the cabinet (B)"maybe the counter isnt the perfect place Jug" (J)"yeah maybe" I got up and started walking to his room until I tripped on the hallway rug (J)"you ok" (B)"yeah its soft" he smirked and got on top of me kissing me he took his clothes off and ripped my underwear off.

He stuck himself in me and I moaned loudly. Normally I had to be quiet but we were alone his fingers traced my body and he started going faster my legs were wrapped around him moving my hips with his body. He pulled my hair out of its ponytail and played with it slightly. We were both on the edge and he was getting sloppier as he thrusted into me trying to keep his pace he came but kept going until I came aswell.

He lied down next to me for a minute catching his breath then he stood up and started grabbing his clothes and putting them on. I got up and started looking for mine aswell. (B)"jug I cant find my bra" (J)"so its not like people will notice your bra not being on" (B)"well if its not in the hallway the you prob threw it in a room so if they find my bra on their floor what will they think" his face went red and he ran around each room trying to find it while I got dressed (J)"its not in anyones room" I went to check his room and saw it on his floor in the middle of the room. (B)"I found it" I started putting it on and he walked in and immediatly got a boner again (B)"are you kidding me how is that humanly possible" (J)"imma go deal with this" he started walking to the bathroom and once he closed the door I opened it. I got on my knees and started tesing him (J)"stop t-teasing Betts I-" I started deepthroating him and he went silent for a second (J)"shit
I-" he came I swallowed it then pulled his pants back up and kissed him.