B.B Pt.13 ~ The Hottub

{Jugheads POV}
She fell asleep during the movie. She was lying in my arms with her head resting on my chest and one of her hands in one of mine she would move slightly every so often but whatever way she moved she still held my hand.

Archie and Veronica came in clearly drunk and yelled (V)"I wanna decorate The TREEEE" I rolled my eyes and Archie started poking us (A)"The TREEEEEEEE Wake up. Are you dead. Gooood Morningggg" Bettys eyes opened slightly. (B)"What time is it?" She reached behing her for her phone and Veronica smirked (V)"I have your Phone Betttyyy Decorate the treeee" Betty and me made eye contact (B)"Veronica give me back my phone there is things on that you dont want to see?" (J)"what did you two drink?" Archie looked me in the eyes and yelled (A)"APPLE JUICEEE"
(V)"and Tequila" Betty got up and grabbed her phone off Veronica. (B)"I guess we can decorate the tree but glass ornaments are off limits for you two" (V)"YAYYY Lets gooo" Veronica grabbed Bettys arm and pulled her out of the room. I got up and put a hoodie on then I walked downstairs to see Archie jumping on couches snd Veronica throwing tinsel everywhere while Betty started putting on lights.

She almost finished putting the lights all the way up the tree but couldnt reach any higher (B)"Juggie can you help" I walked over and finished putting the lights on (A)"look I can fly"
Archie Belly flopped onto the floor and started laughing.

..two hours later..

Veronica and Archie were lying in bed upstairs hungover and me and Betty were outsidd in the hot tub playing never have I ever (J)"never have I ever tried to run away" Betty drank and I smirked (B)"Never have I ever hooked up with a sisters friend" I drank and looked at her (J)"technecally Im a family friend making me your sisters friend aswell so you should drink too Betty" She rolled her eyes and took a small sip of her drink (B)"ok this game is boring"
(J)"what do you wanna do instead" (B)"I dont know I was supposed to be shopping with Veronica but she is hungover and very depressing to be arround at the moment" I looked at her and I could see she was squeezing her thighs together

{Bettys POV}
I kept my legs together so he wouldnt realise how horny I was I wanted to hop on his lap and ride him. He smirled at me (J)"you seem excited" I splashed him (B)"oh shut up" he pulled me towwards him and I sat up on his lap. (J)"Oh this view is amazing no complaints" he said looking at my boobs (B)"I have eyes" He pulled my face towards his and started kissing me he put his hands on my hips and I started moving them slightly. I could feel how excited he was. He started taking off my swimsuit and started kissing my boobs leaving hickeys. He turned me away from him and sat me so my ass was on his duck and slid his hand into the bottom of my swimsuit which was still on cause I didnt want to get up and and started rubjing my clit (B)"jughead were outside" (J)"were also in the middle of nowhere" he pushed me forward and bent me over the side on the hot tub then pulled my swimsuit off and took his shorts off. He thrusted into my ass hard causing me to moan loudly he stated kissing my neck while thrusting into me. After a while I came and it just stayed in the pool water he came after me and he put his shorts back on and I put mine on.

(B)"I assume were not letting anyone in this hottub now" (J)"oh of course not" He kissed me and we went inside

Next part is the winter dance thingy

To be continued...