B.B Pt2 ~ Secret

BETTYS POV}
(B)"this is so wrong" I said as went further down the bed (J)"but it feels-" (B)"so right" he massaged my clit with his tongue I moaned quietly and he continued what he was doing but stuck a finger in me and started pumping (B)"oh fu-ck" he shushed me (B)"sorry" he added a second finger then started marking me ...J...U...G...H...E (B)"im gonna cum" A... as he started tracing the last letter on my clit I came all over him he licked me up and came up lying next to me on the pillows (B)"that was amazing" he kissed me his tongue slowly exploring my mouth I pulled away (B)"im so dead if Veronica finds out. I'll never be allowed over again" (J)"I forgot you were her friend" I looked to the bedside table at a picture of him and veronica and turned it around (B)"what do we do" (J)"keep it a secret, Im only here this weekend anyway" (B)"ok yeah that works but we should actually sleep" (J)"I agree" he layed down (B)"in seperate beds" (J)"yep got it" he grabbed his clothes and ran to his room and I put on some pajama shorts and a sports bra and jumped into bed.

THE NEXT MORNING

I woke up with a headache and took my birth control then I went into Veronicas room and woke her up (B)"morning sleepy head" (V)"hey Betty did you sleep well" (B)"yeah wanna make pancakes" me and veronica went into the kitchen and started mixing up some pancake batter. Hermione walked in while on the phone (H)"well thats terrible how long until its gonna be open again" Veronica lookeed at me confused (H)"yeah I'll tell him now goodbye" she hung up her phone and placed it on the counter (V)"who was that"
(H)"jugheads school, somehow it caught fire, thankfully nobody was inside since people were gone for the weekend" (B)"that sucks where is he gonna go to school now" (H)"I'll enroll him in riverdale high" (V)"B do you wanna start cooking the first pancake" (B)"yeah sure"

Jughead walked in in a pair of shorts and no top his abs were amazing
(H)"Jughead there was a fire at your school and you have to move to Riverdale high" Jughead went silent and he looked at me for a second (V)"are you alright Jug" (J)"yeah im uh fine I guess lets just eat" me and Veronica set the table and sat down Jughead sat down next to me and veronica sat across from him (H)"why dont you guys all eat I should go try get you into riverdale high" she left and I started eating (V)"I guess that mean I'm stuck having to put up with you now jughead" (J)"I guess it does" I felt his hand on my thigh but stayed silent (B)"how come you moved schools anyway" (J)"I didnt have any friends" (B)"that is depressing" I felt his hand move up my thigh (V)"yeah thats like really sad atleast you know Archie and us now" he moved his hand and started feeling around my area (J)"yeah It'll be fun to get to know everyone better why dont Archie and Betty come over to watch a movie later" (V)"omg thats a great Idea I'll go call Archie" she ran out of the room to call him (B)"get you hand off my thigh jughead" I didn't really want him to stop tbh (J)"sorry also my eyes are up here" I realised I was staring at his abs (B)"we have to find a way to keep this secret from Veronica cuz lets be honest we both wanna do more of what we did last night" (J)"so why dont we just hookup in secret or whatever" (B)"ok sure whatever"

Later on
(B)"what movie are we watching"
(A)"Veronica told me were watching heathers" (J)"isnt that a musical" (V)"yes but were not watching the musical version" me and veronica sat down and Jug sat beside me and archie next to Veronica

About halfway through the movie Veronica and Archie fell asleep and Jughead looked pretty bored (B)"you know Veronica and Archie are asleep and your moms working on some paperwork stuff" (J)"really thats fun" I grabbed a blancket and covered us then I started moving his pants lower slowly moved his boxers down then I started licking the tip to tease him (J)"stop teasing me Betts" I stuck all I could fit in my mouth and pumped the rest then out of nowhere Veronica started to wake up I pulled his pants up and put a pillow on his lap and pretended I fell asleep like that.

{JUGHEADS POV}
I was pissed off Veronica woke up because I was about to pick Betty up and fuck her for hours (V)"are you the only one awake Jughead" (J)"um yeah Betty Fell asleep a while ago" (V)"thats odd" I got up and walked towards the bathroom trying to hide my boner from everyone the second I walked into my bathroom I locked the door and started jacking off to the thought of Bettys body. I came quickly because she already got me close.

I cleaned up a bit then walked back out into the living room sitting back down (A)"so Jughead I heard your moving to riverdale high Are you planning on doing anything when you get there" (J)"well I need to find out whos in charge of the newspaper" (B)"oh thats me" (J)"oh well may I join" (B)"I dont know show me a sample piece of something you wrote" jughead laughed (J)"follow me pigtails" (V)"you two are nerds get a life" I laughed and followed Jughead into his room and locked his door.

(B)"god your so hot" he pushed me against a wall and started kissing me I got down on my knees and pulled down his pants and deeptroated him as he fucked my mouth. He came in my mouth and I swallowed then He picked me up throwing me on his bed and he took my pants and underwear off...

To be continued