B.B pt29 ~ School

Takes place late in Bettys second trimester when its noticable Like during last few weeks of senior year tho

{Bettys POV}
I gave up trying to hide the bump last week. Have my class stopped talking to me cause their parents dont want them to. (C)"hey Betty" (B)"hi Cheryl wheres Veronica" (C)"she got held back in class cause she slapped Reggie for shit talking you" (B)"aww thats so sweet of her" (C)"I know right" Jug ran up and kissed me (J)"hey Babe, hi Cheryl" Veronica walked up to us annoyed (V)"I have detention"
(J)"why?" (C)"she slapped Reggie in class" (J)"why?" (V)"he was shit talking Betty and calling her a slut" (J)"where the fuck is he" (B)"Jug dont fight him please" (J)"fine I wont fight him.. today but if it happens again" (B)"then we can both fight him" he smiled and Veronica looked at us (V)"moms gonna kill me for slapping him" (C)"why would she care" (V)"cause me and Jug are part of her image since shes mayor of riverdale now so we have to be perfect" (B)"Even I'm a part of her image somehow" (J)"your a part of her image because of the little baby girl in your stomach" (C)"its a girl" (B)"Yeah didnt Veronica tell you" (V)"I may have forgot to tell her" (J)"anyway its a girl which we still havent named so thats fun" (C)"you should name it Cheryl" (B)"nah I dont want to name it after anyone we know" (V)"she clearly has the power when it comes to naming the baby" (B)"obviously Jug wanted to name her hamburger" (J)"I said it jokingly"

We went to science which was good since me and Jug were in the back together. We sat down and so did everyone else. The teacher walked in
(Mrs.H)"hi guys im your new teacher and I can already tell this seating plan isnt gonna work um everyone up" we got up and she looked at me (Mrs.H)"oh um woah" she looked at the roll (Mrs.H)"ok Elizabeth Cooper you up front with Reggie Mantle"
(B)"its Just Betty I dont go by elizabeth" (R)"miss cant I sit with someone less slutty" (B)"you try sleep with half the girls you see" (J)"Reggie why dont you just shut up and get a life" (Mrs.H)"this is gonna be a tough few weeks" she assigned everyone elses seats and Veronica And Jug were behind me. (B)"Jug can I borrow a pencil" (J)"yeah sure" he gave me a pencil (Mrs.H)"no talking during this class" (B)"I was asking for a pencil".

Last part is Final part and will be posted at the same part of Besties Brother 3 years later

Seeya  next part♡