B.B pt.23 ~ The Flight

{Bettys POV}

We were sitting on the plane waitting for it to takeoff, mom hermione and Polly were infront of us along with the twins who were on Polly and my moms laps, and jug and Veronica were next to me.

The flight attendants did the whole safety demonstration thing which I ignored cause I've seen it berore. The plane started moving. Veronica pulled a blanket out of her carry on and wrapped herself in it. (B)"Veronica dont sleep the whole flight" (V)"I wont just the start, middle and most of the end" I rolled my eyes and looked at Jug who was holding my hand. He's never liked flights, I brushe my hand through his hair. (B)"are you ok"
(J)"yep im fine" I smiled and kissed him quickly. The plane tookoff and he squeezed my hand.

After a while he was fine. He grabbed a blanket pulled up our armrest and wrapped us both in it. (J)"Betty Veronicas asleep we should stick a gummy bear in her mouth to scare her" (B)"ok pass me one" the seatbelt sign went off so I took mine off. Jug gave me the gummy bear and I slowly put it in her mouth.  She opened her eyes quickly and went to elbow me so I jumped on Jugs lap. (V)"why'd you do that" (B)"it was funny" (V)"no it wasnt" jug laughed (J)"it was very funny" (V)"well i am going to sleep and if you try that again I wont miss"
I kissed jug then sat back down fixing the blanket. I noticed jug was hard and he started moving uncomfortably. I laughed and whispered in his ear (B)"need a hand" he whispered back (J)"betts whatever your thinking of doing dont, we are on a plane" I smirked and put my hand on his trousers and started pumping him through them I put my knees on the seat to raise the blankets slightly so people couldnt tell what I was doing.

I slowly moved my hand under his pants and boxers and started pumping slowly. His breathing hitched and he moved in his seat. I started moving my hand faster and faster and he came on my hand. I pulled  my hand back and licked it off. (J)"fuck thats hot" he kissed me and pulled me on top of him. Our tongues fought for dominance and I rolled my hips. He smirked moving his hands down my waist. (H)"excuse me" I jumped off Jug (J)"y-yes mom" (H)"can you two stop your not the only people here" I could tell I was blushing cause of how embarrassed I was (H)"oh and can you take one of the twins me and Alice wasnt sleep and Polly cant hold both" (B)"yeah sure" she handed me dagwood. And a teddy. I gave dagwood the teddy and dagwood fell asleep in my arms.

The seatbelt sign went back on and I put my seat belt on again. (FA)(Flight attendant)"we are experiencing some mild turbulance please stay seated" I rolled my eyes and rested my head on jug.

I mustve fallen asleep cause whe I woke up Jughead was playing peek-a-boo with dagwood. I smiled (B)"your so cute" (J)"thank you" (B)"I was talking to the baby" (J)"how rude" (B)"dont worry your cute too Juggie" he smiled and kissed me softly. (J)"I think were landing soon" (B)"great I need sleep and a pharmacy" (J)"I almost forgot about that" I laughed. Mom turned around (A)"ok so I need you two to help me get luggage while hermione and everyone else rent a car" (B)"ok mom" the plane started landing and me, Juggie and mom went to get all the suitcases then we found Hermione,polly,veronica and the twins who were putting everything in the car, they got a seven seater with a big babyseat that can hold both babies. Polly and the twins sat in the boot and the adults sat up front so the rest of us got in the middle. We barely fit everything in but we managed.

(B)"mom can we stop here" (A)"betty I told you were not stopping" I looked at Jug The I turned around to Polly (B)"how can I get her to stop at a pharmacy" (P)"why" (B)"um no reason" I sat back in my seat. I looked at jug who was obviously trying to think of an excuse to stop. (A)"were here" she pulled up infront of a fancy apartment (B)"why are we at an apartment" (H)"cause its easier than staying at a hotel and not being able to cook" (J)"yeah that makes sense" we got inside and brought everything in (B)"mom can I go to the shop" (A)"no were all going shopping towmorrow, there is plenty of food so you will be fine" Jug and me picked a bedroom. (J)"ok so how do we solve this problem" (B)"I dont know we'll just buy it towmorrow" (J)"yeah ok"

To be continued whoresss...

besties Brother bughead smutजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें