B.B Pt.10 ~ The shower

{Bettys POV}
I woke up naked in Jugheads arms. I got up and I walked into the bathroom took my pill and turned on the shower. I waited for it to heat up and got in I heared Someone walk in the bathroom and close the door (J)"mind if I join you" (B)"oh I dont mind" I felt him stand behind me well I felt parts of him more than others. (B)"everyones awake now Jughead" (J)"we'll have to be quiet" he kissed me pushing me against the wall I sunk down lower and lower and stuck Jugheads dick in my mouth I deepthroated him and he came quickly then he turned me so I was facing the wall he bent me over and fucked me senseless for ages. We ended up sitting on the shower floor after about ten on twenty minutes he washed my hair and then his and then he turned off the shower (J)"that was a great shower I dont think I'll ever have a better one" I wrapped myself up in a towel and kissed him lightly I got dressed and he did aswell then I dried my hair and looked for a hair tie (B)"Jug have you seen my hair tie from yesterday" (J)"no but I have this one" He opened up a drawer and pulled a hairtie (B)"I had a pink one yesterday where did you get this" (J)"oh this is from the first time we slept together it was on my desk so I threw it in my drawer" (B)"oh thats so sweet" I kissed him and he pulled me onto the bed. Then Hermione walked in (H)"oh Im so sorry I was just wondering if you two wanted breakfast" (B)"yeah sure thanks Hermione" Jughead got up (J)"cmon lets go" (B)"yeah coming" I grabbed his hat and sat at the table and put it on (V)"why are you wearing his hat" (B)"Im bored" Archie was there (B)"oh hey Archie" (A)"hey Betty" Jughead walked in (J)"can I have it back betts" he tried to take it back (J)"please give it back" (B)"make me" I smirked and licked my lips Jughead picked me up and ran with me in his arms to his room then he put me on the bed and kissed me he knocked the hat off my head and ran his fingers through my hair then he grabbed the hat and went back to the kitchen.

I walked in behind him and sat down (B)"how rude" (H)"did you sleep well last night" (B)"yea It was a great night" Jughead smiled I finished eating and waited for Jughead to finish (B)"Do you guys wanna watch a movie with us" Veronica and Archie looked at eachother (V)"yeah sure" Once everyone finished eating we went to the living room and me and Jug cuddled in the corner of the couch.

The movie was almost over and I felt something behind me without thinking I asked Jug about it (B)"hey Jug is there a remote behind me cause I feel something hard on my-" I realised (B)"Juggie ew" (V)"were still here you know" (J)"sorry" Juggie laighed (B)"I forgot they were here" he flipped me so I was facing him and kissed me. A kiss turned into a makeout and then I climbed onto him (A)"you guys not the time or the place" (V)"yep" (B)"oof Sorry" I climbed off him.

We were all scrolling through instagram and talking and I looked at Cheryls story (B)"Cheryls having a party wanna go" (V)"yeah sure why not" (A)"I dont mind" I looked at Jug (J)"I dont have a choice" I smiled (A)"I can drive" (B)"we have to convince your mom to let us go since were still grounded Juggie" (A)"your still grounded that sucks" (J)"I doubt we'll be able to go" (B)"theres no point in not asking" I made him get up and we went into the Kitchen.

(B)"Hermione?" (H)"yes Betty" (B)"can me and Jug be ungrounded tonight and go to a party with Archie and Veronica" (H)"I dont know will their be drinking" (J)"no" (B)"plus It would be rude of me not to go since Cheryl is my cousin" (H)"I guess you can go but dont be back to late and dont be too loud coming in" (B)"great thanks Hermione" I ran back into the living room and Jumped on the couch next to Veronica (B)"ok we can go but you need to help me see if I can find anything to wear in my bag" (V)"you can wear my clothes" (B)"help me check my bag first"

We went into the room and I opened my bag (V)"these would be cute together" she pulled out my bluse denim scurt and a red turtleneck (B)"I
guess they would look nice together thanks" I threw the outfit onto the bed and we started getting ready.

(An hour later)

We were all ready Veronica was wearing an outfit similar to me but with a white turtleneck and Archie and Jughead Just wore jeans and a t-shirt. As we were leaving Hermione stopped me (H)"last time you wore a turtleneck you had a giant hickey" I pulled the neck down (B)"I dont this time". She let us all leave and Archie drove us all there (V)"try not to get too drunk you two im not babysitting"
(B)"we dont get that bad but your a lightweight so good luck" we hopped out of Archies car and when we walked in everyone was playing truth or dare (C)"you guys join us" (J)"ok sure" Juggie sat down on the couch and I sat on his lap since there was no space (T)"Ok Jughead Truth or Dare?" (J)"Dare" Cheryl whispered something to Toni (T)"I dare you to give Betty a hickey on the neck"
(B)"aw cmon his mom already checks my neck" (J)"I cant chicken out" He pulled my turtleneck down and started sucking my neck hard giving me a dark purple hickey. (B)"Jug I didnt put conceler in my bag this weekend dumbass" (J)"oh fuck" I pulled the turtleneck back up and gave him a death stare (J)"anyway Kevin truth or dare?" (K)"Dare" Jughead smirked (J)"I dare you to run outside and jump in Cheryls pool" Kevin got up and ran out the Backdoor and We heard a splash then Kevin yell (K)"ITS SO COLD" (B)"IM COMING" I ran outside and jumped in The pool and everyone else did aswell I felt someone swim under me and put me on their shoulders and then they stood up (B)"Put me down Jug" he left me on his shoulders and I grabbed onto him.

To be continued...