B.B pt18 ~ The Party

{Betty's POV}

We pulled up outside where the party was gonna be (J)"why do I have to give a speech mom" (H)"Veronica has to as well its only a speach" we got out of the car and walked in. It was beautiful there was Chandeliers, like 50 tables, people rushing around with food and a massive stage (H)"ok Veronica can you go check and make sure all the caterers are here we can't have anyone missing" (V)"sure" Veronica ran to the kitchen (H)"oh can you two make sure the microphone is able to be heard from the back of the room" (B)"yeah sure, Jug can you go to the stage" I ran to the back of the room and Jug got on stage (J)"hi Betts" I smiled (B)"HI JUGGIE" I had to yell loud for him to hear me since the room is massive. He hopped off the stage and walked up to me (J)"ugh I hate these things" (B)"I like them cause you look cute in a tux" he smirked and kissed me. I kissed back and his hands wrapped around my waist (H)"Ahem, I asked you two to help not kiss" I pulled away from Jug (B)"sorry Hermione what will we do" (H)"well um I don't know what    you can do Betty but Jughead you have to practice your speach" (B)"ooh I can help with that" (J)"Mom this is like child cruelty I shouldn't have to give a speech" (H)"well you do here you go" she passed him flashcards and walked off (J)"ugh I hate this" (B)"Juggie you've given speaches before" (J)"but that was easier cause it wasnt a bunch of people I dont know" (B)"just act like your talking to someone you do know and ignore everyone else"

About hour and thirty minutes later

People started arriving and my mom walked in (A)"Betty You look amazing" (B)"you do to mom but you will love Hermiomes dress" (A)"oh I cant wait I'll go find her" Ahe walked off and Jug walked up behing me he wrapped his arms around my waist while still behing me (J)"hey Betts" (B)"hi Juggie" He turned me to face him keeping his hands on my hips (J)"god I hate these fancy events so much" (B)"I guess your not excited for the speech then" (J)"nope" I kissed him softly (B)"its only a speach babe" he looked at me and smirked (J)"you know we could just leave the party and go to my house" (B)"no we can go there later" he groaned then some old couple walked up to us (M)"ah Jighead I havent seen you since you were little, whos this?" (J)"Oh this is Betty" (M)"oh yes little Betty Cooper last time I saw you still had your pigtails" (J)"werent her pigtails the best" (B)"Juggie not the time to make fun of my pigtails" Jug whispered in my ear (J)"do you know who these people are" I shook my head no discretely. Veronica walked over (V)"hello Margret hows your art working out I was just looking at it the other day its truly amazing" (M)"Thank you Veronica im surprised you remember me" (V)"how could I forget you and George used to babysit me and Jughead all the time when we were younger" (G)"Veronica you were always my favourite no offence Jughead" (J)"none taken" I laughed and the couple left (B)"how did you know all that V" (V)"I was given a picture of everyone who was attending that I knew when I was younger and information about them" (J)"why wasnt I given a list" (V)"you were mom left it on your desk last night" (J)"oh yeah that explains why I didnt read it" (V)"and just so you guys know her art is weird its supposed to be abstract" (B)"im surprised you went through the effort of reading it all" (V)"I had no choice im the good child" (J)"yeah thats true" I laughed (B)"shouldnt you two be getting ready for your speaches now" (V)"oh yeah shit Imma go make sure I look alright" (B)"you look great V" I adjusted Jugs tie a little (B)"you better not back out" he smirked and kissed me softly (J)"you know theres still time to leave before" (B)"no not happening" Hermione gave a quick speach which I kinda ignored since it was boring. Then she Called Veeonica up (V)"hello As you all know im Veronica Lodge..." *too lazy to write a speach make it up* she finished her speach and I quickly wiped my lipstick off Jug before he went up.

*Imagine having time to write a speach haha cant relate*

Once jug finished his speech he ran up to me (J)"god I hated that" (B)"you did great Juggie"

2 hours later

Hermione got up on the stage (H)"as you all know theres only one way I end a party and that is fireworks so If you all follow eachother to the garden for a small firework display" I looked at Juggie (B)"yess lets go" I grabbed his hand and we walked outside. As soin as we were out I realised how cold it is (B)"abort mission its freezing" (J)"wear my Jacket" He took it off and put it on me then wrapped his arm around me (B)"Thanks" The fireworks started going off and tthey were so pretty (J)"I love you" (B)"I love you too Juggie" He kissed me and his hands wandered down my back I pulled away (B)"your mom and Veronica are staying late right" (J)"I think so" (B)"then lets go" we went to the front of the building and got an uber to the pembrook. We ran straight to Jugs room and he pushed me back onto the bed kissing me and we kicked out shoes off.

I undid the buttons on his shirt and pulled it off him. He pulled my shorts off and smirked. I took his jacket off me and then he pulled my dress off he took off his pants throwing them on the floor. (J)"god your so beautiful" I smiled and kissed him again I felt his abs with my fingers and he started kissing my neck now. He was definatly leaving hickeys but I didnt really care. He left hickeys down to my boobs then stopped.

He looked at me for consent and I nodded. He pulled my underwear off and threw it across the room then pulled his boxers down and put a condom on and stuck himself in me. He started moving slowly and I moaned he started moving faster and harder and I moaned louder. He came in the condom and got out of me.

He went lower on the bed and stuck his head between my legs. He teased me a little then started eating me out. I maned loudly.

I came and he cleaned me up. Then his door opened and someone screamed (J)"shit" he grabbed the blanket and covered us the door slammed closed.

To b continued...