B.B pt.11 ~ Varchie

{Jugheads POV}
Me and Betty came home sober and damp around quater past twelve. Veronica and Archie left early so we had to walk home. We walked to my room and Betty dried off and put my t-shirt on and I threw on a pair of shorts. She lied down in my arms and out of nowhere we heard a bunch of loud moans (B)"and I thought we were bad" Betty laughed. My mom ran in thinking Betty was moaning but it wasnt I moved my hand to cover Bettys neck (H)"if its not you guys then who is it" her eyes widened and I heard Veronicas door open and screaming. Betty and me got up and she decided to see what was going on (J)"your neck Betts" (B)"I think were fine were not havung drunk sex right now are we" we walked to Veronicas room and saw Veronica nad Archie covering themselves with a blanket.

{Bettys POV}
I looked at Veronica and her neck was covered (H)"Veronica there are children in this house and nobody wants to hear that atleast Jughead and Betty try to be quiet" Polly walked in (P)"whats going on its the middle of the night" she looked in Veronicas room (P)"Yeah I cant deal with this right now why dont we all go to bed Archie goes home and we deal with everythjng else in the morning"
(H)"yeah ok, um Archie im not going to send you home this late um you can sleep on Jugheads couch and Betty can you get her to drink some water and eat then sleep" (B)"um yeah sure" I went to the kitchen to make Veronica a grilled cheese and got her some iced water. (J)"is your neck ok thats really dark" (B)"Its fine  I should go babysit goodnight" I gave him a peck on the cheek and kicked Archie out of Veronicas room.

(B)"Eat up" I handed her the sandwich (V)"my neck hurts" (B)"I wonder why" she started eating (V)"oh my god this tastes like heaven" I laughed and she drank the water and finished eating (V)"im sleepy" (B)"I know just get some sleep" after fine minutes of her complaining about things she fell asleep. (B)"ugh finnaly" I layed down on her couch and wrapped up in one of her fluffy blankets.

The next morning
Hermione woke me and Veronica up and told us to sit down in the living room. Archie and Jughead were already in there. (J)"morning Betty" Archie was barely awake and Veronica was the same they wrapped up in a blanket I sat next to Jug and he kissed me on the forehead (B)"good morning Juggie"

(H)"Ok you four are out of control Archie I called your dad [fred isnt dead in this au] And hes on his way here to pick you up" Archies dad showed up and he left. Veronica fell asleep again and I woke her up (H)"ok Betty first of all that is the darkest hickey I have ever seen. When did that happen cause you dont have the excuse of being drunk because you guys could still walk in a straight line when you came home" (J)"I was dared to give her a hickey" the babies were crying in the other room  (H)"Pollys out getting a milkshake can you guys check on the babies when I talk to Veronica" (J)"yeah sure"

We went into Pollys room (B)"I think they're hungry can you heat up their Bottles there in the fridge. I picked up the babies and put them down on the bed and played peekaboo with them while Jug got the bottles (J)"I got them" he passed me one and I fed dagwood while he fed Juniper (B)"imagine how scary it would be to have to take care of another person"
(J)"hey I had to get Archie to sleep last night nothing is more difficult and scary than that" (B)"acctually nothing is more scary and difficult than trying not to moan infront of everyone because you were sucking on my neck".

He laughed (J)"I think Archie has become a curling iron" (B)"oh her neck isnt that bad they will be gone in a few days Jug this is dark fucking Purple" I pointed at my neck. (J)"ok I guess im the ultimate curling iron" I smiled at him I put Dagwood in one crib and took Juniper off Jug and I put Juniper in the other one.

Polly walked in (P)"thanks guys"
(B)"no problem" me and Jug went to his room and played minecraft together[couples who minecraft together stay together]. Veronica came in and sat next to me (V)"what happened last night and what did I do to piss off my mom" (J)"you dont remember what happened by any chance have you looked in a mirror yet today" (V)"no why" (B)"your mom walked in on you and archie having Sex and um your neck is covered in hickeys" (V)"your kidding right"
(J)"nope you two were very loud and it was really disgusting to hear" Ceronica rolled her eyes and walked into the bathroom then I heared her scream. Me and Juggie burst out laughing. (B)"whats wrong Veronica" I giggled (V)"Its not that bad atleast they arent Dark purple" She looked out the door smirking (V)"I should go find some conceler now" she left.

(J)"atleast your mom has less of a reason to be mad" (B)"Yeah but Veronicas gonna be in so much trouble" (J)"yeah but if everyones paying more attention to Veronica we can get some alone time" he kissed me and layed down on his bed pulling me down with him. (B)"Jug were barely out of trouble stop trying to get in more" I sat up (J)"I mean I dont mind being in trouble" (B)"Oh but I dont like akward dinners with my family and yours" (J)"yeah your mom is pretty scary" I rolled my eyes.

2 hours later

My mom was coming home earlier than expected and was going to come to Veronicas house in like five minutes to collect me and help bring the twins back. I was rumaging through my bag (J)"what are you looking for Betts" (B)"I dont have anything to cover my neck" he laughed (J)"just wear a hoodie and put the hood up" (B)"I didnt pack one" he passed me a hoodie (J)"I want this back Betts" I smiled and put it on (B)"your not getting this back.

I put everything in my bag and left my stuff by the door. There was a knock on the door (J)"I'll get it" he opened the door (J)"oh hey Alice" I put the hood up on the hoodie (A)"hey Jughead" she walked over to me (A)"did you enjoy your weekend Betty" (B)"yeah it was interesting" she pulled down my hood (A)"Hermione told me what happened and she also mentioned your neck in between her stories"

To be continued...