B.B Pt.14 ~ Winter Formal

Day of winter formal

{Bettys POV}
Veronica ran in with two bags one full of makeup and the other was her dress and some hair stuff (V)"omg we have to get ready now" I rolled my eyes.

An hour later
We were almost finished our makeup and Polly came in to help us get ready (P)"want me to help with your hair Betty" (B)"yeah Polly that would be great" she started curling my hair and
Veronica stuck Bobby pins into her bun and started spraying hairspray on it so it wouldnt fall out (B)"careful V if you put anymore hair spray on it you wont be able to take it out"
(V)"thats the point" Polly and I laughed and I got up and grabbed my dress from my closet and got changed.

Veronica finished getting ready and we took some mirror selfies for instagram then Polly took a picture of us in the living room. There was a knock on the door and I opened it to see Archie and Jughead arguing with eachother (J)"oh hey Betts" he gave me a peck on the cheek (B)"whats going on out here" Veronica ran over to the door (A)"Jughead is being rude" Jughead gave Archie a death stare (J)"ignore him Betts, you look beautiful by the way" Polly Yelled (P)"oh Betts you look beautiful" from the living room. Veronica and Archie laughed (B)"Oh shut up Polly" I yelled back. (J)"try not to get drunk tonight Veronica" (V)"no promises" I rolled my eyes and I took Jugheads bag into the hallway he had brought some clothes for towmorrow so he wouldnt have to wear a suit.We all got in Archies car and he drove us to the dance (B)"Im gonna make you dance Jughead" (J)"oh please no" I grabbed his arm and dragged him into the gym where the dance was. We grabbed some punch and he tried it (J)"we should keep Veronica away from this someone clearly spiked it"
(B)"it was probably her and Archie"
He laughed slightly.

I dragged him to the dance floor and we started dancing together. I kissed him softly only to be intuerupted by a teacher (Teacher)"hey leave room for Jesus you two" I pulled away trying not to laugh and the teacher walked away (B)"I dont think Jesus has enough space" Jughead pulled me closer to him so our chests were touching (J)"Jesus can find another place to stand"

We went over to the bleachers and he pulled me under them and Kissed me I bit my lip (B)"J-Jughead there are peple sitting above us" I said looking up and seeing feet through the gaps on the seat (J)"ok but its not like they are watching us makeout" I looked around (B)"yeah I guess your right" he kissed me again and I ran my fingers through his hair. His toungue explored my mouth. He picked me up and put me on some boxes or something. I felt something vibrate in his pocket. I pulled away (B)"ok I just felt sonething Vibrate in your pocket and I really hope it was your phone" he took out his phone (J)"oh um Archie just told me that Veronicas drunk and hes taking her home" he put his phone in his pocket. (B)"are they going to your house or Archies"
(J)"oh Archies cause my mom prob wouldnt want to see Veronica drunk"

Jughead ran his fingers through my hair (J)"I love you so much" (B)"I know you do" I smiled at him and he smirked back at me. I wiped my lipstick off his face (B)"if Archie and Veronica left how are we gonna get home" (J)"we can walk" I stood up and pulled Juggie back to the dance floor with me (J)"I dont wanna dance" he sounded like a three year old (B)"well too bad im making you dance"

We danced for a bit and then Toni came over to talk to us (T)"omg guys i've been looking all over for you"
(B)"Oh why?" (T)"well I kinda just wanted to get a group picture with everyone from the blue and gold and Kevins in line for photos already"
(J)"Ill do anything as long as it means I have an excuse and dont have to dance" (T)"great well hurry up Kevins already close to the top of the line" we walked over and stood in line with Kevin (K)"omg Betty that dress is stunning" (B)"aww thanks Kev"
(T)"its almost our turn" we looked over and saw a bunch of props like giand glasses wigs moustashes (B)"oh I want a moustash" I put the moustash on and toni put some Giant glasses on and the boys grabbed a wig each (J)"oh Kevin I love your hair today its very curly" (K)"why thank you"

As we were getting our picture taken and we were told where to get the printed one towmorrow Everything went silent. A teacher ran out to the office and started talking over the intercom (Teacher)"Students are to go  home immediatly" we looked over to see a bunch of teachers covered in paint and we left immediatly.

(B)"Veronicas gonna be sad she missed that" (J)"she wouldnt remember what happened if she was here anyway" he held my hand and we walked to my house. (B)"do you think my moms in bed yet"
(J)"probably" we went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water and just talk.

We went upstairs and I changed into my pajama dress and started taking off my makeup. Jughead looked out my window for a second then closed my curtains.

{Jugheads POV}
Betty was taking off her makeup. I took off the suit and just wore my Boxers (B)"can you just stop looking hot for a minute im almost done" she finished taking off her makeup and stood up. I ran over and locked her door just incase. I picked her up snd she wrapped her legs around my body. She wasnt wearing underwear my eyes widened for a secone and I felt myself becoming hard I sat down on top of her bed with her on top of me. I took off her dress thingy and she  took off my boxers (B)"I want you to fuck my until you cant anymore"
(J)"how about we play a small game if you want to stop before I cant go any longer when we go back to school in january you have to go into school with a remote controlled vibrator thingy in you and I get the remote"
(B)"and if I win" (J)"you can decide my punishment if you win"

I pushed her onto the bed and stuck myself in her and started thrusting hard and fast without lettjng her adjust because I knew it would make her tired faster. She started moaning and she covered her mouth to muffle the sound. (B)"Oh..m -y... gawhd" she said throught her moans.

I kept pushing into her and grunted slightly causing her to moan slightly louder she came on my dick causing me to cum. I didnt pull out so all the cum was just inside of her. I kept going and she came a second time and  I kept going I wasnt going to loose the bet. I came again and she came at the same time. I pulled out and all the cum started dripping out of her I flipped her around and started thrusting into her ass. After about two minutes she stopped me (B)"you win I need sleep" I grabbed her dress and passed it to her and put my boxers back on then I lied in bed with her and put the blanket over us.