B.B Pt.26 ~ going home

Takes place on the last day in Ny

{Bettys POV}

Jug helped me put everything in my suitcase. (J)"how much did you buy Betts" (B)"not that much Veronica isnt even gonna be able to close her bag so this is like nothing" I sat on the suitcase to hold it together and Jug zipped it up. (B)"I really dont wanna go home" (J)"same I mean its so boring there plus Were barely allowed together" (B)"maybe my mom forgot about the whole being home thing" (J)"She probably didnt" he packed up his suitcase and closed it then I grabbed everything I need for my carry on and packed it aswell.

Once everyone was packed we brought everything to the car (B)"im so tired" (A)"well if we get an early flight we'll be home at a decent time"
I sat next to Jug and rested my head on his shoulder.

Time skip to when they on the plane cuz im lazy

Jug was looking at me his eyes were practically glued to my body. I looked at him and he looked away like a little kid. (B)"Juggie I saw you" (J)"saw me what" I kissed him softly (B)"you were staring at me" (J)"No I was gazing" he smiled and kissed me (V)"ew guys your not the only two people on the plane" I pulled away from Jug reluctantly (B)"I know its so sad" (V)"can you not wait until your anywhere else" (J)"We really cant" the seatbelt sign went off and Veronica got out of her seat almost immediatly and started talking to Polly and our moms (B)"Jug do you ever wonder what if you hadnt moved schools" (J)"not really, why" (B)"I dunno I mean What if you had went back to your school after the weekend" (J)"then I would've been standing in a pile of ruble" (B)"yeah but if nothing had happened to the school" (J)"then I would probably be thinking about the beautiful blond I hooked up with when I was supposed to be having a calming weekend and hanging out with family" (B)"that weekend was calming though" he laughed (J)"I mean.. I cant disagree" he put his headphones in and looked out the window. I stood up and leant over the seats to talk to everyone (B)"hi, what are you talking about" (A)"oh nothing were just listening to your conversation"
(B)"Veronica please say shes joking" (V)"yep totally we were just talking about having a calming family weekend" I went red from embarasment (P)"you alright there tomato" (B)"Polly dont Just dont"
(H)"Betty I hope calming means you did face masks and meditated"
(B)"acctually we eloped and joined a gang" mom looked at me concerned (B)"it was a joke mom" (A)"if any of you ever see a ring on her finger you have my permission to shop it off" (V)"chop off the ring" (A)"no the finger" (B)"damn mom calm down" Veronica was staring at me (B)"Veronica why are you staring at me" she started talking like Jug (V)"Im gazing" Jug got up and stood next to me (J)"I dont talk like that" (V)"yeah you do" (B)"you kinda do" (J)"no I dont" (B)"you so do" (J)"no I- am I gonna win this" (B)"nope" (J)"then I give up" (P)"hah that was smart"
(J)"that is how im still alive" (A)"Veronica why dont you move in a bit I think the flight attendants will be walking around soon" (V)"oh yeah oops" She moved in and stood next to me (B)"I was really hoping you wouldnt notice you were in someones way and then someone would point it out and you'd be really awkward" (V)"Oof what a lovely best friend" (B)"thank you" I smiled jokingly. (B)"mom im tired how long is the flight" (A)"I'd say theres about half an hour left" I was so tired, I dont know why though I got tonnes of sleep.

Jug sat down and I rested my head on his shoulder (J)"if you put your seatbelt on you can sleep and I wont have to wake you up" (B)"ok" I put my seatbelt on and he kissed my forehead  before wrapping his arm around me and letting me rest my head on him. I mustve fallen asleep cause I woke up while we were landing. Him or Veronica had packed everything back into my carry on.

We got off the plane and mom and hermione went to find the cars while we all grabbed the luggage and brought it to the front (V)"Jughead im in the front" (J)"ok, Betts are you in our car" (B)"yeah ok" mom and hermione pulled up and I put my suitcase in moms car but brought my carry on into Hermiones car (B)"Jug I need sleep" he grabbed a pillow from the back of the car and put it on his lap. (J)"how are you so tired" (B)"I donno just let me sleep" I lead down and put my legs on the other seats. I fell asleep so easily.

I woke up in Jugs bed  (J)"morning" (B)"how did I get here" (J)"I didnt wanna wake you up so I carried you here" (B)"what time is it" (J)"oh its like 5pm so we've been here for a while" (B)"its 5 already" (J)"yeah why" (B)"I just wanna cuddle right now" (J)"ok" he hopped on the bed and started spooning me I pulled the blanket over us cause I felt cold (B)"I love you Juggie" (J)"love you too" he pulled me slightly closer and we just cuddled for a while