B.B pt.19 ~ New Rules

{Bettys POV}

(B)"thats gonna be embarrasing to explain" (J)"maybe we can run away" (B)"cant I have a curfew" he laughed I put his Jacket on and he put his suit trousers back on. Then Veronica ran in (V)"did you forget moms having guests over Jughead" (J)"yes, but um who walked in we didnt see" (V)"the couple who used to babysit us" (B)"do you mean the sweet old couple from earlier"
(V)"yes I mean them"
(B)"that'll be awkward" (J)"why were they coming in here anyway" (V)"they heard Betty yell and wanted to make sure she was alright" (J)"trust me she was fine" he laughed a little (B)"not the time" (V)"god You two need to stop also Betty do you want me to grab your makeup bag from my room" (B)"why" (V)"you have a bunch of hickeys on your neck and your expected to stay at the afterparty" (B)"ok yeah bring it in here" she ran out and Hermione walked in closing the door after her. I wrapped Jugs Jacket around me tighter (H)"what were you two thinking" (J)"I thought you were staying late in fairness" (H)"yeah I did along with everyone else who's in the house" there was a knock on the door and Veronica walked in shutting the door (V)"here Betty" she passed me my makeup bag (B)"thanks, uh Hermione my moms not here is she" (H)"oh she is and she is not too happy" (B)"oh no, um V can you help me fix my makeup" (V)"yeah sure" we went into the bathroom and she shut the door (B)"god I feel stupid" (V)"its not that big a deal" (B)"yes it is" I started putting conceler on the hickeys and Veronica fixed my eyeshadow (B)"ugh I have lipstick all over my face now" I wiped it off and reapplied it on my lips. (B)"Thanks V you can go back to the party now" we left Jugheads bathroom and I Sat on the bed then Veronica left (H)"ok now that your Back" I noticed my mom was in the room (A)"you two cant be sleeping over together anymore" (B)"does that mean I cant sleepover with Veronica cause shes my bestfriend" (A)"Veronicas gonna have to come to our house instead atleast for a while" (B)"Thats not fair Me and Veronica always have group sleepovers here cause theres more space" (H)"well if its a group sleepover it can happen here" (A)"we dont mind you two hanging out but you guys are gonna have a more strict curfew now ok" (J)"yeah whatever" (B)"can you guys um leave so we can get dressed now" (H)"oh yeah bye" they left and I got up (J)"ok if we get them drunk they will forget what happened" (B)"we arent getting our moms drunk" he rolled his eyes and got up. He put on his shirt then sat down again. I grabbed my clothes and pun my underwear and shorts on. I gave him his Jacket and put my dress on. He put his jacket on and looked at me (J)"do you know where our shoes are" (B)"do they matter I mean we're inside" (J)"yes they matter" we looked around for our shoes and I found mine but Juggie couldnt find his (B)"just grab a different pair" (J)"yeah whatever" He grabbed some shoes from his wardrobe and put them on (B)"your suit looks all messy Juggie" He tucked his shirt in (J)"is that Better" I smiled (B)"yes" I kissed him softly (J)"ugh do we have to talk to people there" (B)"I think so" we found Veronica who was talking to someone who looked around are age (B)"hey V" (V)"Hey Betty this is Nick st Clair" (J)"Nick, I havent seen you in ages" (N)"hi Jughead oh and Betty call me nick" (B)"ok hi Nick how do you know the Lodges" (N)"summer camp from when we were 10" (B)"oh I remember that I wasnt able to go cause I got chicken pox" (N)"how do you know them" (B)"Ive been Bestfriends with Veronica since we were babies and enemies with Juggie until like last year" (N)"wait are you Pigtails" (B)"Juggie seriously, um what exactly do you know about me Nick" (N)"not much I zoned out whenever Jughead talked about you between me and you I think he liked you" (B)"aww thats so cute" (J)"dude seriously" (N)"you know I have to go talk to some people I'll see you guys around" He walled over to some other people (V)"Betty my mom told me about you not being able to sleepover unless it was like a group sleepover so do you want to have a sleepover towmorrow along with Cheryl and Kevin" (B)"yess V your the best" (V)"I know um but guys do keep things pg 13" (J)"we'll try" someone called Veronica (V)"ugh help me" she left and walked over smiling.

I texted Cheryl and Kevin to make sure they'd be able to stay And wouldnt have to leave. They texted back almost immediatly saying they could.