B.B Pt.6 ~ The Truth

{Bettys POV}
Veronica went silent and her mouth dropped open. Jughead texted me 'good luck um I'll be in the blue and gold if she wants to talk to us both' (B)"Veronica say something please" (V)"W-when did it start" (B)"remember when I took his hat and you were outside with Archie we um Kissed" (T)"Ill leave you guys to talk about this"  (B)"Im sorry I didnt mean for anything to happen it just did" Toni left (V)"so you told toni before me" (B)"I didnt tell her she walked in on us and gave me that scarf at school yesterday" she was expresionless (V)"w-wheres Jughead"
(B)"the Blue and gold" Veronica left and I ran behind her.

Veronica burst through the door and I followed behind her jughead was sitting on the desk (V)"I though you two hated eachother you argue all the time" (J)"yeah um yesterday was just a way to leave the kitchen together to talk about the hickey" Kevin walked in (K)"whats going on in here you two look ashamed and Veronica looks annoyed" (V)"do you wanna tell him or should I" (B)"me and Jughead are dating" (V)"and thay slept together"
(K)"I mean Jughead is hot as fuck Veronica" (B)"Kevin not the time" Jughead laughed (B)"its not funny Juggie" (V)"I have to tell mom" Veronica took out her phone (J)"Veronica please dont" (B)"V cmon please" (K)"yeah I should go"

Veronica called her mom (B)"please dont Veronica" She put it on speaker (V)"If you want to tell her yourself go on before I do" (H)"hello Veronica why are you calling" (B)"hey Hermione how are you" (H)"oh Betty Hello hows your neck your mom told me what happened" (V)"well Im sure you will love to know what really happened mom go ahead Jughead tell her" (H)"ok im confused now" (J)"um mom me and Betty are-" (B)"were dating" (H)"well I guess Alice owes me 20 dollars" (V)"your fine with this did you see her neck" (H)"oh yeah Jughead your grounded" (B)"can you not tell my mom yet I wanna tell her" (J)"wait mom you bet on us"
(B)"seriously Jug thats your question" (J)"well I wanna know when they made the bet" (H)"the day you arrived after dinner" Jughead looked at me and laughed. (B)"Jug why are you laughing" (V)"why are you fine with this mom" (B)"we should leave you to talk to your mom alone" (J)"bye Sis" we went into the hallway and Jug held my hand (J)"now we have to tell your mom" (B)"or we could run away and never tell her" (J)"no cmon" he dragged me into an empty classroom and took my phone out of my back pocket.

(B)"cant you tell her" (J)"nope" He kissed me softly then pulled away and called my mom on my phone (A)"Hello Betty what is it im at work" (B)"oh um nevermind then" I went to hang up (J)"tell her" (B)"fine"
(A)"Ok whats going on" (B)"mom I lied to you about what happened I know the name of the guy and im acctually dating him" (A)"WHAT!?, who" Jughead looked at me (B)"Jughead"
(A)"Very Funny Betty but be honest who is it" (J)"Its me Alice" (A)"I thought you two hated eachother"
(B)"we needed to talk alone yesterday so we had to pretend to be annoyed with eachother" (A)"we will talk more about this later but I have to get back to work" (B)"bye" she hung up.

(J)"See your fine its not a big deal"
(B)"Veronica hates me" I started crying he hugged me (J)"she doesnt hate you your her best friend, if anything she hates me she did call my mom not yours" (B)"yeah but" he kissed me (J)"hey its ok Betts atleast our parents arent mad" I kissed him and he kissed back. I pushed him onto the teachers desk and sat up on top of him rolling my hips he started  unbuttoning my top and I fiddled with his belt buckle (J)"whats that"
(B)"what" (J)"theres cameras in this classroom and were on a teachers desk and your on top of me" (B)"well fuck" (J)"how often do they check cameras" (B)"the cameras are linked to the principals tv he has them playing in his office" I hopped off him and started buttoning my shirt back up (J)"I thought there was only cameras in the hallway" (B)"I thought the same thing they must be new"

The Bell went and I walked to class stopping at my locker to get my books then I walked in and went to sit in my normal seat next to Veronica (V)"that seats Taken" (B)"oh cmon Veronica please forgive me" Veronica yelled (V)"you slept with my Brother I cant just forgive you for that" Everyone looked at me (B)"thanks for yelling that out" (K)"Betty swap seats with me" he sat down in my seat (B)"thanks Kevin" I sat down in Kevins seat next to Cheryl and Toni. (B)"everyones looking at me" I looked at Toni (T)"not everyone" (C)"wait so you just slept with her brother" (B)"we wre secretly dating and I had to tell Veronica and now she hates me" (T)"she will get over it your best friends"

The teacher walked it (Mr.G)"oh you can sence the teenage drama in here"
Mr.G was one of those teachers who knew about most things but not everything he was also one of the cool teachers which is why people told him stuff (Mr.G)"ok Kevin and Betty why arent you in your normal seats"
(B)"No reason" (V)"because Betty's a bitch" (B)"says the one who forcedme to tell my mom" (V)"atleast she knows the truth about your neck" Veronica and I stood up (B)"why are you the only person making a big deal out of this" (V)"Hes my twin Brother you knew this" (Mr.G)"ok what is going on" (B)"Nothing" (V)"SLUT" I burst into tears and left the classroom.

As I left The intercom went off saying 'Will Elizabeth Cooper and Jughead Jones please report to the principals Office immediatly' I saw Jughead leave his classroom and he ran towards me (J)"were so fucked, why are you crying Betty" (B)"Im fine lets just go to the office" we knocked on the Principals door (P.H)"Come in"
(J)"Hi Principal Honey" (B)"Um thats a lovely tie" (P.H)sit down you two and in a chair Preferably Miss.Cooper
And not his lap" (B)"please dont tell my mom" (P.H)"well shes going to want to know why you have Saturday detention" (J)"hey atleast i didnt make your neck worse" I laughed slightly (P.H)"Both of your Mothers are on their way in now oh but I didnt tell them why yet".

Our parents walked in and my mom looked annoyed and Hermione just looked confused.

To be continued...

Also I did have Jughead as Jughead lodge for a bit but it didnt sound right so uh its Jughead Jones and Veronica Jones which also doesnt sound the best but its better than Jughead Lodge. Also if you see it says lodge in any other part please tell me