B.B pt.27 ~ I cant be

Takes place like 2 weeks after last part

{Bettys POV}
(B)"I feel horrible" I threw up again (V)"you dont think your um pre-" (B)"Im not V, I must've caught something when we were away" (V)"that was like two weeks ago but ok" I drank some water and brushed my teeth. (B)"can you get me and apple or something Veronica I just need something healthy"

{Jugheads POV}
I was in the kitchen and Veronica came in. (H)"hi Veronica how was your sleepover with Betty" (V)"it was good but now shes sick and Im just grabbing her an apple" (H)"like proper sick or just has a stomach ache" (V)"proper sick shes in my bathroom probably brushing her teeth again" (H)"I should call Alice to see if she can bring Betty home cause she'll be more compfy in her own bed" I left the kitchen to see how Betty is. I walked into the bathroom and Betty looked so tired. (J)"you alright" (B)"yeah I-im fine" I gave her a small kiss on the forehead and she smiled (J)"I gotta ask Betty are you sure your not pr-" (B)"Dont finish that sentance" she looked over at me (J)"ok I wont" I grabbed a brush and a scrunchie off the counter. I tied her hair back so its out of the way (B)"Thanks Jug" (J)"Its not a big deal Betts"

Bettys mom brought hee home and I went back to the kitchen (H)"Veronica can you go to a different room while I talk to Jughead" she left and closed the door (H)"why is Betty throwing up sick cause that seems alot like morning sickness" (J)"she says she caught something mom" (H)"Jug If you got Betty pregnant tell me now" (J)"I dont know she says she doesnt think she is and I trust her ok mom"

{Bettys POV}
I got home and went up to bed. After a while mom walked in (A)"get up your taking this" I looked up and she was holding a pregnancy test (B)"mom I'm tired and im not pregnant" (A)"Betty nobody else in Riverdale is as sick as you and the new york trip was two weeks ago so unless you just magically caught something off nobody then theres only one explanation" (B)"If I take it will you leave me alone" (A)"depends on the results" (B)"Good then I can get sleep after" she handed me the test and I went to the bathroom to take it.

I took the test and waited for the results. I dont know why I was nervous I mean i couldnt be.. the timer I set went off and I looked at the test. (B)"Fuck" My eyes filled with tears and I started hyperventilating (B)"Oh- my- god, I-I cant b-" I sat down on the floor leaning agains the wall (B)"what do I tell Jug" mom walked in (A)"Betty it'll be ok" she hugged me and sat next to me (A)"Betty im disapointed but it's not like Its anything new, Polly is fine and she has twins" I was still crying she wiped me face (A)"you'll be fine, It'll be tough but in the end you'll have a great life just you wait" She got up and helped me up (A)"ok so I think this means that the lodges are coming over for lunch cause this isnt a text situation" I expected mom to be worse, when she found out about Polly she didnt talk to her for like two months.

I lied down in Bed just thinking about what I was gonna say. Polly walked in (P)"Your welcome" (B)"huh" (P)" I'm the reason moms so chill about this, I  thought mon to get used to teen pregnancies cause of the twins so your welcome" (B)"she told you already" (P)"oh no we just have thin walls and your bathrooms right next to mine it doesnt take a genius to figure things out" (B)"I feel stupid" (P)"welcome to the club" Polly sat next to me and looked at my stomach (P)"oh when you start growing Baggy clothes help hid things since I doubt mom will let you drop out senior year and the looks you get are horrible" I smiled (B)"thanks, I just.. I feel like I let everyone down" (P)"Betty you didnt let anyone down" I looked at her (B)"then why does it feel like I did" (P)"cause Betty your what 16, it would be weird if you werent a bit upset about this this is big fucking news but it'll be alright" (B)"but what about Jug what if he stops liking me" (P)"Betty Jughead has liked you since he was fucking fresh out of the womb if anything he'll like you more" (B)"ughhh dont joke right now"

I texted Jug..

The texts bitch
B:'we need to talk when you get here'
J:'ok what about❤'
B:'Ill tell you when your here but Just come to my room before you talk to anyone ok"
J:'ok then? Seeya there I guess'
B:'💖'

I put my phone on my bedside table and lied down. They would be here soon and I still dont know what to say.

To be continued...